• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Interview with a Feeder - by lizzy (~BBW, Stuffing, ~Explicit Sex, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

~BBW, Stuffing, ~Explicit Sex, ~~WG - One of the things a new couple has in common is stuffing themselves!

Interview With A Feeder

by Lizzy

Part 1

I had never really considered myself a BBW – this is until I started to edge my way firmly out of the misses department size 16 to a softer, rounder woman’s department size 16, and then moving on to where some 16Ws were just not roomy enough. I just had to look in the mirror to view the belly that never used to be there and my thicker thighs that now rubbed together when I walked.

My weight had gone up and down so many times over the last twenty years:
140…117…132…137…145…149…182…176…177…173…145…128…136.

And then the upward swing over the next five to six years:
145…155...160…186…197…202…211.

I did indeed fill out over the past ten years or so.

I shrugged and went over to my bed to lock my suitcase. I had tremendous plans for this Memorial Day Weekend. I had always been fascinated with feederism since college. Perhaps it was because my own experiences in that area – my up and down battle or my passion for food. I read stories, chatted for hours with feeders, feedees, gainers, and encouragers, and actively participated in discussion groups about it all. But I wanted more. I became curious – I had to know what it would feel like to be well-fed. I wanted a feeder, so began my quest.

My search began online through personal ads and taking with men in chat rooms. The offers poured in. I was surprised how many were actually willing to meet. I wadded through multiple profiles, pics, and conversations I had shared with them and narrowed my list down to five possibilities: Nickolas, Bryan, Jahn, Dan, and Luke. All were different sizes, in different professions, but they were all very willing to help me fatten up – and they all lived in or near New York City.

The perfect opportunity to interview some potential feeders or at least have some really good meals with people who shared my passion was this Memorial Day Weekend. I was scheduled to go to a conference in Manhattan on Wednesday, so I extended my stay a few more days. My friend, Sandy, and her husband, Bob, who lived just outside of Manhattan, were having a barbecue on Monday. I figured I would be at the conference Tuesday and Wednesday, and I would meet with the feeders on Friday, with the exception of Jahn, who I would meet for drinks right after the conference. I could decide which one I liked and then get together with them on Saturday and Sunday or just catch up on some shopping. Sandy and Bob would be on Monday and then it was home. I was so excited. Before I went to sleep, I emailed all the men firming up plans and then went to bed.

Wednesday

I could barely sleep in anticipation, but I did get a few hours in. I got up early, slipped on a business suit, or, should I say, “sucked and secured” myself into the snug skirt. I packed my luggage into the trunk of my Nissan and began the long drive to the city.

I got there just in time to attend the conference. I went straight there and checked into the hotel which was located near Lincoln Center. The room was luxurious – a large room with living room, fully stocked refrigerator and mini-bar, Jacuzzi tub, and comfy bed. And, what a view!

I went out on the town with a group from the conference on Tuesday night. We hit this Chinese buffet nearby. I had hardly eaten all day so I was famished. I wanted to eat heaps. We all ate with abandon – bellies become rotund as we went back again and again for lo mein, chow mein, sushi, rolls, green tea, soda, dim sum dumplings, soup, spare ribs, and chicken, beef, and pork dishes galore.

I took a rest and we chatted about all the things we could see in New York. My dinner weighted me down like a rock. I opened my back button on my skirt and rolled down the waistband, pulling my shirt out to cover the bloat. None of the other seemed to notice or be concerned. Some of the men were already rubbing and slapping their overstuffed guts. I could barely keep my eyes off them. I have always been an FA, a chubby chaser. Most of my boyfriends were big men with ample bellies. I adored plump men. Sometimes I couldn’t decide if I wanted to be more of a feeder or a feedee enjoying the sight of a man’s belly inflating. But, right now, I feel defiantly more feedee.

Last came dessert. I stuffed myself with the deliciously sweet sugar-covered donuts. Oh, how I love donuts! They seem so light and airy going down, but they feel like you swallowed lead balls later on. Well, this was now, and I wasn’t about to obsess about later. I popped one after another in my mouth while the rest of them indulged in the soft serve ice cream and miniature pastries.

I arrived back at my hotel so swollen, moaning in pain. I slept deeply throughout the night, not able to turn and lay on my painfully inflated belly.

Thursday

Thursday was much of the same except we all hit the buffet starting at breakfast. I piled pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, fried eggs, and corned beef hash on my oversized plate. Lunch was the standard wraps and sandwiches you get at a conference with potato salad, macaroni salad, chips, and cookies. Dinner was the “All You Can Eat Pasta Night” at a local restaurant. I crammed so much in I could barely breathe – my belly dangerously stretching the limits of my pants.

Finally, the day of my first interview arrived. It was Thursday and I would be meeting Jahn. I knew I wouldn’t have time to change, so I wore a sweater set – baby blue cardigan and matching tank in silk with dress pants. I deliberately chose my outfit to excite Jahn. It was a size too small. I bulged out everywhere.

Jahn was a good-looking man. He was forty-one, very tall, and had the body of a bodybuilder. Not exactly my usual type, but since I was looking for a good feeder, his size didn’t matter. Mine would – at least in the end results. He met me at the door of the club, kissing me on the cheek, looking me up and down hungrily. We walked past the blaring music and dancing bodies to a bar area in the upper level of the club. We sat down at a large booth and ordered drinks. I changed my vodka and cranberry to a pina colada at Jahn’s insistence that it was more fattening and wasn’t that the idea?

When the waiter came back with our drinks, Jahn placed the appetizer order: onion rings, cheese fries, quesadilla, mini-spring rolls, potato skins, and fried macaroni and cheese bites. The waiter must have been surprised at the large order, but he was getting a better tip the more we padded our bill.

I found Jahn to be really goofy. He really thought he was being witty. He told me he was finishing out his residence at New York Hospital. He was going into general practice. He continued to talk about himself until the food came out. Jahn took the onion rings for himself and placed all the other platters in front of me. I knew that I had probably bitten off more than I could chew. But, I was a good sport and dug in. I ate the spring rolls and macaroni and cheese bites first, then worked my way over to the quesadillas, and began drinking my third pina colada.

The alcohol was having its desired effect – loosening my inhibitions and deadening much of the sensations of my stuffed belly. I could still feel how tightly stretched the fabric was becoming across my tightly packed midsection. I just didn’t care at the moment. Food was my moment.

Jahn pushed the potato skins at me and quickly began to feed me when I slowed. “Look at that belly swell. Hmmm … you’re turning into a real fatty,” he teased, cupping his left hand under the hard tight ball my belly was rounding out to, as his right hand continued to supply me with more food.

He grabbed and gyrated my belly roughly, causing me to belch a number of times. “So, you are my fat piggy. Take some more to drink.”

I coughed and sputtered as he pulled my head back forcing me to drink. The thick, sweet tropical drink went quickly down my esophagus. My head was spinning. I kept feeling an unbelievable pressure in my sides and what felt like a lead ball deep in my gut. I barely realized that I had started working on the mount of oily and gooey cheese fries. Jahn’s hand gyrated my flesh more firmly as he continued to stuff me hard.

Ooopf … oomph … chomp … chomp … chew … chew … chomp … chew … chew … oomph … slurp …

I felt like my circulation was cut off as my belly projected enormously forward. My pants lost their pleats and the top button pushed itself free. Fists full of fries were pushed into my mouth.

“Come on, Piggy, squeal for me …” Jahn demanded.

As my poor tummy was bounced I was forced to grunt. I never was so happy about a dimly lit place with loud music, because I could only imagine what people would think watching him roughly rubbing and I powerless, off-center from too much alcohol, letting him do what he wanted.

Then finally it all abruptly ended. The food was all gone. When I looked down, I was startled to see that I appeared at least six months' pregnant. I was in a haze and could only feel a dull throbbing and sometimes an intense internal pressure – an incredible plumpness.

Jahn was delighted. “So, you see how chubby you’re going to become with me as your feeder? I’ll make my piggy enormous. You’ll always feel full.”

He continued to go into detail about his plans to fatten me. I tried to focus but could only hear a word here or there.

“Come on, Piggy. Let’s get up and dance,” he said, enthusiastically.

I groaned as he pulled me to my feet, nearly losing my balance from being drunk and from the weight of the solid mass jutting out in front of me. He half supported me closer to the dance floor. The beat of the music was fast. I barely moved as he danced around me. I moved close to him and whispered that I was going to the ladies room. He shook his head, told me to hurry, and danced on. I did hurry – right out the front door. I hailed a cab, struggling to get in. I told the cabbie to go back to the hotel and he took off quickly, leaving Jahn in the dust.

By the time I reached the hotel, I had begun to feel just how overfed I was. My grossly swollen belly wouldn’t let me bend forward. I couldn’t free myself of the zipper in my pants, so I had to kneel on the floor to access the lower drawer and a pair of scissors to cut myself free. I slowly lowered myself to the bed, but once getting there couldn’t get up again – unless I wanted to try to roll myself to the side. I was stuck moaning, groaning, and rubbing my abused belly most of the night.

Friday

I was glad I wasn’t meeting with Bryan until closer to ten o’clock today. I was still recovering from being stuffed silly the evening before. My belly had shrunk back down quite a lot, but was still not as flat as it had been. Jahn was definitely not someone I would want to be associated with. He was only concerned with his own comfort. After my experience with Jahn, I decided to keep the alcohol within limits; I needed to keep my wits about me.

I chose a more comfortable outfit for today. I put on a white tank top that stopped just below my ribcage and a button down shirt to layer over it. My cropped pants had an elastic waistband; a pair of flip flops finished the outfit.

I left early and walked down to the cafe to meet with Bryan. He had told me that he was a college professor teaching medieval history at the university in the city. We had seemed to click during our frequently chats online and telephone conversations. He seemed very down to earth. I was very eager to finally get to meet him in person.

We both arrived at just before 10 o’clock. Now, Bryan was more of my kind of guy. First of all, he was way better looking than in his photo. He looked very handsome in his neatly pressed Dockers and Izod shirt, which barely contained his well-rounded belly and chunky thighs. Bryan was about 285 pounds according to his profile and stood 5’10. It looked like he had put on a little weight; his handsome face appeared fleshier, especially under the chin.

He brushed his sandy hair off his forehead and then shook my hand. He held the door open as he showed me inside the busy restaurant. We were seated right away. Bryan and I munched hungrily on a basket of sweet rolls as we perused the menu. I chose a Bellini with a stack of blueberry flapjacks, plump sausages, a cheese and mushroom omelet, and a side of hash browns. Bryan selected corned beef hash with a side of waffles piled high with whipped cream and strawberries.

As we spoke, I was immediately attracted to his intellect, dry wit, and infectious laugh. This was more like a standard date than the meeting the night before with Jahn. This man was very articulate, but made sure that I had a fair share of the conversation.

“So, what are some of your favorite desserts?” he asked me.

“I absolutely adore donuts – not the store-bought kind. I love the kinds that come fresh from the bakery. I can go though boxes of them before I realize that I overdid it. They’re just so delicious,” I replied.

Breakfast arrived and we sent back the empty basket of rolls a third time. We both heartily dove into our meals. For awhile, the table was silent except for an occasionally interjection from one of us, but it was a comfortable silence like we’ve known each other for a very long time. I found myself getting very turned on watching Bryan’s belly swell over his belt. I watch as he plumped up in front of my eyes. I knew Bryan was equally excited watching, as the imprint of my expanding belly could be easily seen stretching out my shirt. My belly began to puff out more as I approached finishing my breakfast.

Bryan sweetly offered me some of his strawberries. Although quite stuffed, I figured a few wouldn’t hurt. He fed me one after another drenched in sweet whipped cream.

“So, why would you want to be my feeder?” I asked.

“Well, I’m hoping for a bit more than that as you know. I would be happy also with a mutual gaining relationship. I’d love to see your beautiful body get bigger. I want to expand your horizons trying new trends in food and trying new activities like … I’ve always wanted to try kayaking,” Bryan explained.

“If you expand my horizons too much, I fear that neither one of us will be able to fit in the kayak,” I laughed.

Bryan chuckled, “Yeah, I guess we’ll just have to stick to a canoe, or perhaps take up fishing on a rather large boat.”

Story continued in post 2 of this thread

Latest posts

Back