• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introducing me the 400 lb. BHM Athlete

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapist

Belt Buster!
me.jpg

I'm not sure how to go about this or what to say. I'm in the final stages of a divorce right now. One thing that caused our down fall was the day she told me "I've never been physically attracted to you". At first glance some might think that's great and some may think that is horrible...but I can think of worse things than being with someone because your attracted to things other than there body. Now after 10 years of being with someone I find its actually important to be attracted to someone on all levels, Mind, Body, and Spirit (at least in some way). You never know if one of those might be taken away, I think it better to have something left of that combo to still be attracted to them (Granted this is were commitment can come in, but unfortunately not all that committed).

So what am I saying? Well I've known FFA's are out there. Never actually knew when I met one. Most my life when I've attracted someone its been because any one of a combination of factors that I've been told such as; I'm cute, my personality, I'm Big, I'm Cuddly, my insane sex drive, or more physically specific: my eyes, my arms, my legs, and my larger than average package...but never has anybody told me it was my large soft belly.

Never before did I think there might be a woman out there who would be truly turned on to have a huge man such as I (6'3" 400+ lbs) passionately undress her, take her from behind, bend her over, and she would shudder from the ecstasy of feeling me lift my belly and place it on her so I can penetrate deep inside her. To think that we might both reach a climax as the result of our desires for each other; mind, body, and soul. Truly bliss.

I can not change who or what I am. I would love to meet others who are interested in all of me not just part of me. I accept all of myself its time I found someone else who did too. By the way, yes I do consider myself an Athlete, not many guys over 400 lbs exercisers 4-10 hours a week. I've been told I'm extremely mobile for my size. I can do the splits, acrobatics, like 1 handed cartwheels. My goal is for a no-handed cartwheel (aka walkover), then I am moving on to wall-flips. I can kick over anybody's head that is 6 foot or so. If you couldn't guess Martial Arts is one of my great loves in life (Jujitsu and Mixed Martial Arts). I'm also an Artist, writer, and computer programmer.

Interested in a guy like me? PM, post, or heck just say hi :)

I found this forum last night, and couldn't get it out of my head. I wanted to post so badly. So, now it is done. Hello World!

"Fortune favors the bold."
- Publius Vergilius Maro (aka Virgil the Roman Epic Poet)

Latest posts

Back