• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introducing The BHM-FFA Connection...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
I know people have been wanting a site dedicated to BHM and FFA's for a while now, and I assume i'm the first to step up to that plate and do it! Anywho, the site isn't anything spectacular for now, but there is a working message board, and photo gallery soon. Plus it's a great dedicated community.

http://www.bhmffaconnection.com

Thanks to whoever suggested that name in the other thread :p

I'm needing some help though...what do people want? I figured a matchmaking software would be ideal, but that's something to look to the future towards so :p

Welcome everyone, to the BHM and FFA Connection. My names Chaz (some of you may know me as Smite on message boards) and I created this site as a “answer” of sorts to a distress call of a dedicated community for BHM’s and FFA’s to gather, mingle, meet up and perhaps blossom (alright, i’ll stop being lame, I promise!) :p. Anywho, within the next few weeks i’ll be setting up the site to be…well…amazing….but until then you can check out the forums on the right hand side and talk and perhaps meet some new and interesting people!

Some might ask were I want to go with this, and i’ll put it bluntly to you all…this WILL NEVER BE A PAY SITE. I am not a fan of seeing someone new and interesting that you could make a new friend out of only to be stopped by a “Pay us $40.00″ message. That’s bullshit and no one deserves to be …for lack of a better term, cockblocked…. by a request for money.

That doesn’t mean that your friendly webmaster doesn’t appreciate money. I can probably support the site for a few months and if it blows up, you may see me begging you future and current lovely visitors for some donations to help run it!

But until that happens, please enjoy the site, and if there’s anything you want to see, give a shout on the forums and i’ll do my best to meet it!

-Chaz

If this is advertising...well I won't lie, it blatantly is :p ... then go ahead and delete :p

Latest posts

Back