• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introduction: I'm gaining

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennabelle

Chubby Gaining Princess
Hey my name is Jenna. I'm newly into gaining after much discussion with a guy I've been seeing. I realized when I was dieting recently that I'm only doing it for other people and I'm NOT happy when I'm below 200. I've always sat comfortably between 215 and 250 but I want to go beyond that and see how I feel. Its good too that I have someone to support me.....he introduced me to this site and I've found it to be something very helpful....for the last week I've watched the forums from the corners and then I just finally decided to make an account today so I can talk to all you wonderful people!!!

I'm also wondering how people react to those of you who are gaining like me. My family in particular is going to be awful....I know....they have always badgered me to be thin. And I've NEVER been thin. The only time I don't feel like eating is when I'm unhappy. But when I'm happy....I can eat a whole cake or pizza in one sitting....that reminds me....I'm kind of hungry....I'm going to post this and go get something to eat and hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you when I get back!!!

Latest posts

Back