• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it just me, or...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nala

I'm going to write some of my mind struggles down now :confused: :

I think I must have joined this forum slightly over a year ago now (as in actively posting and stuff), however the other day as a logged in, on top of the screen it said something like "You haven't posted in a while, why don't take the time to join in some active conversations again" So that's when I realized I didn't post anything for a long time, indeed and also that the reason seemed to be that lately I'm beginning to have a slightly embarrassed and strange feeling again about the whole bhm/ffa thing. :blush: In a way just like I had before I started posting, but then again somewhat different...

Ok, I know it's just in my mind and it's probably just me either but lately it crossed my mind a few times; why do I come here and dare to talk about my preferences with total strangers, whereas I don't often seem to want to bring it up in real life, not even among my friends. Now I wonder, is it really something that the outside world just won't understand or is it merely that we excluded ourselfs because, judging by the widespread opinions thus far, we feel they won't. I know we're not a majority here, but all the fa's and ffa's taken together we're not that small of a group either

Don't get me wrong, if we are seen like something odd out there, untill the day comes that it will be fully excepted by everyone in everyday life (that includes the people involved, like bhm's or else, who don't know this forum exists), I love being able to come here and find like minded people.
But just as I don't take part in the whole internet dating scene as it makes me feel uncomfortable, so does this if I tend to think about it too much. The fact that there is a special name for this preference and terms like "ffa's coming out of the closet", for me sometimes sort of gives me the feeling that it's not a normal thing and even that it's almost out there with being gay or something..:blink:

And apart from that I can't help wondering how the guys who come here really feel about all of this. I know that many guys often state to be happy to have found this place and that there are women who like them the way they look, but aren't you worried sometimes that on a forum like this (and by posting pics of your body) that same fact can be or become the only thing that attracts women to you, for example maybe like women who fall most for a man's wealth (don't shoot me if that's a really bad comparment, just trying to figure somethings out..:blush: )

Please understand, I'm just trying to get myself to feel comfortable again with my preferences, I don't feel all negative about the forum, but I just like to have some feedback from all you ffa's and bhm's out there :bow:

Nala

Latest posts

Back