• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is this sacrilege to cheesecake?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Someone brought in cheesecake and left it in our lunch room today. Fortunately I went in to make tea before it was all gone. It was decent cheesecake, which means pretty good cause we are talking cheesecake so the rating system starts at good and only goes up.

Except

It was topped with nuts. Well, nut like things, they were crushed into largish crumbs. They could have been pecans.

But still, nuts on cheesecake. My reaction was to wonder which of my coworkers was so sick and warped, and if I could ever trust them at my back. Then I realized that it could be one of my co-workers is married/attached to such a deranged individual, and this was really a desperate cry for help.

Then it occurred to me that it is just possible that some people view nuts as acceptable topping on a cheesecake. I hate to think this, but if I work I can stretch my imagination this far (after all, I can imagine alien life forms and Canada becoming good at football (aka soccer) so I have a lot of training in stretching my imagination). It is not a comfortable thought, but I can accept that in this big wide world there are going to be some things widely accepted that I find repugnant.

So I decided to consult the experts.

Hence, this question: Are nuts on cheesecake a vile desecration or gourmet goodness?

Also this question:are there other toppings that you think should never be put on cheesecake?

Regards;

-Ed

Latest posts

Back