• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake343

First off, where in the world did that come from? Operas, was it? Anywho... I am asking for a little help from a community who accepts me for my size 28 self and my not size 2 self. I have always loved to sing. I might not be super amazing, but I've never had a ton of confidence because, well, society doesn't just give that to you.... I did something I've never done before and auditioned to sing the national anthem at Charlotte Motor Speedway... But here's the catch... I need votes! Would you help me out? The link is below and it takes less than a minute to vote! You can vote once a day and anything helps!

http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/tengreatestdays/superstar.html?view_key=1367535081

Latest posts

Back