• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's funny how things change...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassysteph

when I was younger (and anorexic) I was skinny enough that I couldn't have the seat in the car all the way back cuz the seatbelt would be too loose, even at the smallest it would go. and, because I had such a distorted self-image, that didn't seem at all strange to me.

otoh, when I buckled up today, I had to lift my belly so the belt would go under it. when i let my belly drop, it touched my thighs, completely covering the belt... and damn, it felt so good :) makes me wanna feed this belly even more so it keeps getting bigger. :eat1:

Latest posts

Back