• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just Because They Make It.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximbbw

....doesn't mean you have to wear it!

Let me be perfectly clear, I prefer women with meat on their bones, particularly in the ass area. The bigger and more uniquely shaped the better. Because of that preference, I am attracted to women that usually carry weight in more areas than just my "sweet spot". I am perfectly ok with that, so long as the ass is not "out shined" by other areas, particularly the belly. With that said, I feel compelled out of a need to defend both my taste and the full-figured, by saying this: just because they make it, doesn't mean you have to wear it.

There. I said it! Hypocritical you call me? How could I say such a thing to an already heavily stereotyped "class" of women that I profess to support and prefer carnally? It's simple - because it makes sense! The larger woman generally has had to "fit in" (ironic sounding, ain't it?) and battle societal labels for decades, usually just to be seen in an equal light as, never mind extraordinary, their thin sisters. So I say, why blindly add fuel to the fire? Why wear a tube top when there isn't any "top"? (same logic applies for thin women) Why wear a clinging skirt if you have nothing to fill it out (same logic definitely applies for thin women, in my book anyway)? All I am really saying to my beautiful big women is stop before you shop. Think about what you are trying on to move on, if you know what I mean. Now I know some will say "I don't give a damn what others may think or say" but let's be real, as humans we DO CARE. It's in our make up as SOCIAL beings (unless of course you're not right upstairs, in which case, I apologize but you should probably refrain from reading blogs on the internet, temporarily anyway, and seek professional help NOW!) And I agree there are times suitable to not give a shit and let it all hang out, but when those times become the norm the inner beauty that so many physically beautiful bigger women possess falls victim to oversight and neglect.

Just like there is somebody for everybody, there are pieces of clothing for all body types for various occasions. I have heard numerous times that it's hard to "find my size" or "clothes that fit" but think of this way...if you invest the effort in yourself to find the right clothing then maybe you won't have to put in any effort to repeatedly find and redefine yourself.

Remember - YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Latest posts

Back