Just Fatties Who Make Me Happy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

So you guys know I'm kind of a little sad potato, so I'm compiling a list of some of my fluffy favorites to behold and cheer me up. In no particular order.

Jack Black
John Candy
Chris Farley
Louie Anderson
John Pinette
Jon Hunt
John Belushi
Colin from the Money Supermarket pole dance ad
Meatloaf

I'll keep adding to the list as I go, also I'm accepting applications for anyone who wants to be on the list.

Anjula

the bitchy one
I’ve moved to Instagram and even TikTok for my daily eye candy. I swear to God I love gay men so much I wish I was a gay man.

occasionally I will google some hottie that’s ashamed of being a tubby, like rob kardiashian for exaplme. He’s disappeared entirely from social media when he was fat so I was left with paparazzi pics lol

anyway here’s a few handles I dig daily
@toocurvytobestraight
@_adydelvalle
@whatsupdanny
@thomasjallie this one is both kinky and straight, ugh goals

Mel KM

Jonah Hill in his Forgetting Sarah Marshall/Get Him to the Greek days.

Chris Pratt in his Parks and Rec days.

and I’ll echo Jack Black, John Pinette (RIP), and Meatloaf because DAYUM

…Meatloaf in fight club… omg…
I know this is weird, but I would be into dating a guy with moobs that big 🤣

wrenchboy

I am not sure if this belongs here. If it doesn't please advise me where it should go.

For those attracted to big men check out Dan Maurer on the TLC channel. He is a very big man with a big problem. An extremely swolen testicle.

My apologies for not posting a link.Screenshot_20210827-190337_DuckDuckGo.jpg

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
An excellent list to be sure 👌 If I may submit for the approval of the midnight society...

Alfred Molina (probably an obvious pick considering the new Spiderman trailer that's just come out, but I've been the same level of obsessed since 2004 so)
1630408947661.png
There's a scene near the end of Chocolat (2000) where he breaks into a chocolate shop, stuffs his face, and falls asleep to be discovered the next morning just kinda lying directly in the shop window. This scene has lived in my brain for over 20 years and nothing will dislodge it

Oliver Platt (still is from The Imposters because while he's still hot now I am simply weak)
1630409129880.png
There's an extended segment in Casanova (2005) where he gets shirtless, unfortunately it's a slapstick comedy bit where he gets tied down and covered in I think pesto (maybe, I don't know, I was not paying attention to the plot at that point) as a bullshit wellness cure but later the film redeems itself by having an FFA character basically go insane for him at a ball with mutually beneficial results so, you know, swings and roundabouts

John Bradley (most probably know him from Game of Thrones but this still is from Traders)
1630409460612.png
Traders (2015) has this man get so close to becoming shirtless numerous times that the first time I watched it I was literally yelling at the screen I am not exaggerating, but even though you don't get the full view he is still very nice to look at here, it's my new go-to instead of watching compilations of his character on Game of Thrones (I am not enough of a masochist to start watching Game of Thrones in earnest not even for Bradley)

Philip Seymour Hoffman (RIP)
1630409701994.png
Excellent in so many different films, the still is from Boogie Nights (1997) but I have a special connection to his character in Twister (1996) because we have similar personalities and the exact same dress sense. Plus we feel the same way about mashed potatoes

Jesse Plemons (his hottest characters are also atrocious people so I just turn my brain off)
1630409888668.png
This still is from the Netflix series adaptation of Fargo, he's not the biggest guy in the world but I became Obsessed thanks to the scenes in Fargo and the episode of Black Mirror he was in where he was willing to show some skin. Sir...

Saving probably the best for last, Tyrone Lindo aka Big Narstie (just an iconic guy all around)
1630410393938.png
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7wUrvecas
This man earned not only my respect but my admiration when (it's at about 1:20 in the video linked above) he brings out a sandwich he prepared earlier to eat while his Bake Off entry is cooling. He's on a lot of chat and panel shows and tbh the hits just don't stop. Iconic. Hilarious. Unstoppable. He CAN and WILL become shirtless. Love this guy

Philip Seymour Hoffman (RIP)
View attachment 144533
Excellent in so many different films, the still is from Boogie Nights (1997) but I have a special connection to his character in Twister (1996) because we have similar personalities and the exact same dress sense. Plus we feel the same way about mashed potatoes

PSH is awesome in "Boogie Nights," because not only does he wear tight clothes on his chubby body (which looks like mine but about 40 pounds less, methinks) but he does it in front of all these buff, "perfect" people. It is also never mentioned - the fact that the character is fat and wears tight clothes, nobody mocks him or makes the slightest mention of his weight.

The caveat is he does it out of cluelessness and the character's inherent dimness in general. But every character in "Boogie Nights" is dim in different ways and that's why the movie is a comedy with drama IMO.

I also have to add that the gay gainer scene has the most AWESOME cute fat boys whose bodies I really admire, they really own the "flabby" thing, and not caring that extra weight can make some men look feminine, and they don't give a shit.

The straight world can learn so much from the gay world. Great thread.

Last edited:

Anomaly

An excellent list to be sure 👌 If I may submit for the approval of the midnight society...

Alfred Molina (probably an obvious pick considering the new Spiderman trailer that's just come out, but I've been the same level of obsessed since 2004 so)
View attachment 144530
Alfred Molina was so sexy in that Spiderman film. Usually I like guys bigger than that, but his hair and his face and the villain in sunglasses and leather aesthetic make a huge difference too.

Probably my favourite fat 'public figure' is a somewhat obscure actor Steven O'Donnell who some years ago appeared in British television including 'Casualty' and the very obscure 'Nelson's Column'. He has had some bigger acting parts in films since then, but in his younger days he rocked my socks as a photographer and a hospital porter. Victor McGuire is another actor in similar roles, similar sort of look, and there's even an episode of the sitcom 'Goodnight Sweetheart' where he has a liaison with a lady who is described by another character as a 'chubby chaser'!

Anomaly

I've just remembered something else Alfred Molina was in. He smouldered as Tony Hancock in a 1991 film. Think it's something about dark eyes and chubby chops.

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
I've just remembered something else Alfred Molina was in. He smouldered as Tony Hancock in a 1991 film. Think it's something about dark eyes and chubby chops.
Luckily the whole thing is on YouTube:
Can confirm he's incredible in this!

Anomaly

Hmh. My earlier post about Alfred Molina and other big boys from the halcyon days of British television seems to be trapped in forum limbo.
Timothy Spall might be familiar in his later years for playing weasel-faced villains and unpleasant characters on the big screen, but back in the day on the small screen he was chubby and starred in a particularly enjoyable swimming pool scene in which he bounces around with no shirt and gets very wet. It's Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Series 3 episode 4, but the scene doesn't seem to be available on the Youtube versions of it.

Latest posts