Just Fatties Who Make Me Happy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mel KM

There's an Australian Breaking Bad ripoff come out recently called The Tourist. It's not particularly good but it has a few big men in it. First of all, this guy, played by Greg Larsen who seems to be an Australian comedian and is cute (unfortunately his character is a boring, emotionally abusive pig).

View attachment 147408
And this one, a cardboard villain going about murdering people, who might appeal more to the 'big belly' people.

View attachment 147409
Ooh….! I’m super into the big belly body type and both of these pics are some serious chonky man eye candy 😍

Mel KM

My wife and I saw John Pinette on what would sadly be his last tour before he passed away. A very sweet and funny man who’s greatly missed.

View attachment 147593
I LOVED John Pinette! Aside from being a cute chonkers, he was legitimately one of the funniest comedians I’ve ever seen! That’s so cool you got to see him live!

Pluviophile

Some of my fav chubs are Zach Galifianakis (now slim), Rebel Wilson (now slim), Meatloaf, Melissa McCarthy, Elle King, Nathaniel Rateliff, Barry White, Robbie Coltrane, Octavia Spencer and Etta James.

Latest posts