• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ladies -- Swimsuit pics please!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogogal

I am hunting for new swimsuits - of course the sites rarely have actual plus size models in their plus size swimwear. I would love to see some real BBW bodies in their bathing suits to see how they look (maybe you could mention where you bought the suit as well, if you remember).

I thought about posting this in the clothing/fashion forum (for me, this is fashion research), however I am sure the guys will love this thread for non-fashion related reasons as well!)

:)

Ok.. so bikinis, tankinis, swimdresses, etc -- go! :)

Back