• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ladies what turns you on about bhm?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44n220lbs

Ive never asked this question before
but I'm really interested in knowing what turns you on about bhm?
Is it the big bulging tummies and massive necks that many bhm have?
I know that what turns me on regarding bbw is their sometimes Enormous wobbly backsides...wide hips...big thighs and massive breasts...I love women with big juicy lips too and strange as it sounds big noses do it for me too and a toothy smile:D
my ex used to enjoy playing with my big tummy...I don't like my tummy...I would prefer to have a flat one rather than it hanging down like a small apron.
I don't think I could stay big just to please my partner(I don't have a girlfriend at present however) but If I did and even if it did it for her big time all the time
I would feel better if my tummy was flat.
I wouldn't expect a woman to stay Big Just to please me Sexually after all being too big Is a health risk.
anyway please share your Thoughts.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back