ladies... what ya think???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

howitzerbelly

I took some pic's what is your opinion?? My girlfriend thinks i am beautiful!!! :eat2:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Well, your girlfriend is a lucky woman. You're totally cute!

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Dude, I'm not a lady, but your Screen name is badass!

-Uriel

PS: Pst! Ix-Nay on the Egativity-Nay,they think us fat guys are Hot around here....:D Girls are funny...

howitzerbelly

Dude, I'm not a lady, but your Screen name is badass!

-Uriel

PS: Pst! Ix-Nay on the Egativity-Nay,they think us fat guys are Hot around here....:D Girls are funny...
Hey, I was an artillery cannoneer for the marine corps.. this belly has seen some explosions lol.. thanks for the comment Uriel-howitzer

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Hey, I was an artillery cannoneer for the marine corps.. this belly has seen some explosions lol.. thanks for the comment Uriel-howitzer
I'm sure that the recruiters probably aren't allowed to do this any more, but...

Back when I was a kid (1980 or so, I was about 11...), while visiting my grandmother in Nevada, we went to some strip mall in Carson City.
There were Army Recruiters there, with several tanks,APCss,and a Howitzer M-109, not sure what variant.
My brother's eyes glazed over, as he had always loved tanks (I had always prefer Tiger Tanks to Shermans, when we played with our WWII toys, but they were some badass pieces of Killtasticness).

One of the Officers sees my brother, touching the Howitzer, all :smitten: and grins and says 'Wanna fire her?'

My brother almost fainted, looked at my mom, who nodded a 'Go ahead'.
They fitted him with ear protection, someone let him wear a massively over-sized helmet and took him inside. Moments later, the thing Fired, and a hillside (Now a bunch of tract homes, I'm sure, but barren back then) exploded, old mining slag clearly flying everywhere, even at a mile or so.

I just got to 'drive' an APC..., sitting in the driver's seat whilst parked.:(

He's never been the same since, and while he never did join the military, about a decade back, while he ran a foundry in Nevada, doing blown glass and such, he also cast some bronze cannon, some of which he fired. Their design was a *bit* older than a Howitzer, though...:D

-Uriel

Tracii

Sooo squishy and you are cute!Your lady is very lucky, keep her happy.

Hole

Your girlfriend is right. :)

I like your arms especially. Yes, I have a thing for arms.

howitzerbelly

For all your comments they do not fall on deaf ears. I am so grateful to be appreciated for who i am.. I have read all the comments and everyone of them have made me smile:)

PS: I salute you all, Lcpl U.S. Marine corps Romeo battery 5/11 1st marine division...semper fi

Latest posts

Group builder