Quantcast

Lapsitting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalatx

has the worst intentions
All through high school me and a guy friend used to sit on each others laps at parties and at the lake/river. We were really close and I never had a 2nd thought about it. I have sat on several guys laps through out the years. The way I figure it is if someone asks you to do it they can take it and know what they are getting into (and will enjoy it).

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
It doesn't matter how thin/tiny/breakable someone looks...if they're an FA, the were MADE for these kinds of things!

ThinkingFA

Though she didn't do it often, i loved it when my formerly fat wife used to sit in my lap. She was around 300, with me being around 200, and for some reason she used to feel self-conscious about it, too. For those of you who do, set your mind at ease.

I won't speak for every FA; I'll just tell you that moment is filled with intense pleasure. I was never into crushing, but I did get caught up in the feeling of her weight on me. I'm not into dom/sub, either, but I did enjoy the idea that she could be in complete control of that moment if she had wanted to. I was happy to yield.

All of her curves and rolls would also be shaped a different way than when she stood or laid down. It was fun to explore the difference in her body. Your FA likely has the same experience. Just let yourself go and do it. Then talk about it. He won't able to stop thinking about it for days after.

orin

I used to date a girl around 265 ... i loved when she sat on my lap .... but if we were alone .. it would end up with her sitting on something else .. just feeling all that mass on me drove me insane

fluffyandcute

I never used to like sitting in a guys laps. Now I don't mind at all, I think my guy likes it ;)

AmazingAmy

I enjoy lapsitting. :)

It's amazing just how much my arse spreads out to distribute the weight! I may have been on his lap but his belly got a good handful too, as it were!

I can get a bit mean while doing it however... bouncing to 'get comfy' my foot. :p

stephbreezy

The right amount of wrong
The guy that I'm hanging out with likes bbw. Sometimes I just wanna like get on top and sit on him (like facing each other) but idk how he feels about that. Sometimes it seems when we are messing around on the couch hes pulling me atop him, but I start getting weirded out because the couch isnt wide (I have one of them L couches, hehe) If we were on the floor I wouldnt mind, but he manages to do it in the most awkward places.

I dont know if things will change though, he isnt really affectionate with me :(

AmazingAmy

The guy that I'm hanging out with likes bbw. Sometimes I just wanna like get on top and sit on him (like facing each other) but idk how he feels about that. Sometimes it seems when we are messing around on the couch hes pulling me atop him, but I start getting weirded out because the couch isnt wide (I have one of them L couches, hehe) If we were on the floor I wouldnt mind, but he manages to do it in the most awkward places.

I dont know if things will change though, he isnt really affectionate with me :(
LOL, this happens to me too. :p I sit down/get pulled down, finding I'm at an awkward angle, and feel as unsexy as hell trying to bounce/wriggle into position, more often than not elbowing whoever it is the face. I am grace personified, clearly.

And it sucks he's on and off with his affection for you! Hate mixed messages. *Hugs*

paintsplotch

paint me happy
im with you ladies....

when im with a FA i love to sit on a guys lap... i get all warm and tinglie just thinkin bout it .... giggles

but if its a guy i dont know well enough.. and he pulls me onto his lap... or asks me to sit on his lap... i mentally (inwardly) freak out and i end up sitting in such a way to avoid putting virtually any of my weight on him.

stephbreezy

The right amount of wrong
LOL, this happens to me too. :p I sit down/get pulled down, finding I'm at an awkward angle, and feel as unsexy as hell trying to bounce/wriggle into position, more often than not elbowing whoever it is the face. I am grace personified, clearly.

And it sucks he's on and off with his affection for you! Hate mixed messages. *Hugs*
Thanks :) He's not an "FA" he says hes a chubby lover. Some days I like being my size with him and others I dont : (
We've been hanging out for months and sometimes the things he tells me makes me sad : ( Like nothing about my weight, but he tends to sometimes put his foot in his mouth. When Im with other guys its easier, but with this one its sometimes weird. He seems too stuck up... other guys its soooo easy because theyre soo open and let me do things. UGH I'm doomed!

chubbyhoney

I love lapsitting, especially when I hear a small groan or little intake of breath when I sit down and he realises just how heavy I am.

I like to sit face to face so that his face is in my cleavage, bellies pressed together and for breast smothering. I also love when I'm sitting facing away and his arms won't quite reach all the way around me - so he has to be satisfied just squeezing and stroking my sides, until I decide to move and allow him to touch the heaviest and softest part of my belly. I like to tease! :kiss2:

s!gma

Yes, I love it.

There is something about feeling that weight that is amazing. It's like that comfy warm bed feeling or tingle you sometimes get but so much better.

Scientists I can neither quote nor cite say Men crave Cuddling more than women. I think this is kind of like that.

I feel a little odd asking a lady to not hold back and really lay the weight on. It really does feel good though, and there can be problems or dangers but communication is the key.

DanKiiDoLL

I think sitting on a guys lap is cute. And by now I've come to realize that I'm not gonna hurt anyone lol The only thing is I won't sit on a big guys lap, its far too uncomfortable for me, the tall skinny/muscular guys seem to work best as chairs lol

JohnWylde

Gentleman John
Yes Big jayne - I do like that thought.
Wouldn't it be great if you could just sit on and crush anyone who upset you!!
Especially anyone who had the cheek to complain!

John
xx

No if he complains I will sit on him andd crush him:p
I'm 250lbs heavier than he is...

CorinaJade

My guy is the same size as me, both in weight and in height, he has a small advantage in both, but we're pretty much the same. I don't think i'd ever feel comfortable sitting on his lap. I think i still mentally treat peoples laps like plastic lawn chairs. Gingerly and with constant fear that i'm going to break it and topple backwards. :blush: Even when i was with my ex who had a considerable weight advantage over me and was half a foot taller, i still felt awkward with the idea.

indy500tchr

My boyfriend always tells me that if I am not sitting on his lap then I am not sitting close enough to him. That makes me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.