Quantcast

Latest Food Discoveries - Share them here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
Seemed to me to be an American version of Nestle's Aero bar.
The Aero bar is mentioned in the review. Crystal bought the Air Delight Kisses, they dissolved in seconds, not like the solid Kisses that last for a good while if not chewed. If you try to chew them they turn gritty until they melt into an unsatisfying amount of chocolate.

starr416

I recently found a recipe for some sort of red velvet/brownie/cheesecake concoction. I can't wait to try and make it. I will post pics when I do.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I just tried the new Burger King California Whopper. It is a 1/4 lb burger (not huge) with swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and delicious guacamole. I will totally be eating this again. It is a bit messy. They wrap it in a way to make it easier to eat, so that helped.

pdgujer148

Breakfast Messiah

+The Apple part is spot on. The first bite surprises because based on taste your mouth expects tart slightly undercooked apples.
-If this were a real pie I would be disappointed by the cinnamon levels.
-There is an attempt to emulate a basic crust taste but it is nowhere near the graham taste in the Key Lime variation.

MisticalMisty

+The Apple part is spot on. The first bite surprises because based on taste your mouth expects tart slightly undercooked apples.
-If this were a real pie I would be disappointed by the cinnamon levels.
-There is an attempt to emulate a basic crust taste but it is nowhere near the graham taste in the Key Lime variation.
Thanks for the review..because I love that Key Lime gum!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Not a food but worth a mention: Dunkin Donuts iced apple cider. Yum yum yum. I was very pleasantly surprised by the cinnamon and nutmeg in it.

Jes

is oddly aroused
The Aero bar is mentioned in the review. Crystal bought the Air Delight Kisses, they dissolved in seconds, not like the solid Kisses that last for a good while if not chewed. If you try to chew them they turn gritty until they melt into an unsatisfying amount of chocolate.
There was a bar here in the US years ago, Choco...something. Anyway, it was basically this thing and it was my favorite. Now, I was a kid, and I wasn't pulling out my wallet, but it didn't matter. It was my favorite candy bar. So live and let live, baby. :)

Duchess of York

HABETIS BONA DEUM
I second this statement. I live 10 minutes from Hershey, PA. Total waste of good chocolate. :mad:

I just wanted to issue a word of warning to chocolate fans out there. If you see the new Hersheys Air Delights in the candy section please, for the sake of all that is holy don't buy them! It's just a regular Hershey bar whipped full of air. It smacks of a giant conspiracy to charge more buy selling less product. Look here for a full review: http://foodette-reviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hersheys-air-delight-aerated-milk.html

Tracyarts

Mt. Olive Mexicana Dill Spears pickles. I found these at the supermarket this morning. Never seen that variety before, usually I buy either zesty or jalapeno. Thought I'd take a chance on something different this time, and glad I did!

They're a much hotter zesty dill pickle, and taste completely different than the jalapeno dills. Did I mention they were HOT? Noticeably hotter than the jalapeno dills. I had a couple spears with a sandwich for lunch about a half hour ago, and my stomach is still burning (but in a good pepper heat kind of way).

Next time I go to that store, I'm picking up a couple extra jars to stash in the pantry.

Tracy

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
This weekend while babysitting for the local "hippies" from Wisconsin I found a lovely treat in the pantry!

Organic Fruit Leathers by Stretch Island Fruit Co.

These people had boxes and boxes of this lovely stuff...
Once I told the lady how much I loved it she told me to take it because they were going on vacation and need to empty the cupboards, which they usually give to food banks! I've been eating nothing but the Ripened Raspberry

And I got these in a care package a few weeks ago....I'm almost out, and wondering how to get my next fix.

Dark chocolate, raspberry jam,marshmellow and a lil soft cookie... only the Canucks could make something like this work.
The scots have made them work for many many years lol.

http://www.leesfoods.co.uk/lees-of-scotland/product-range/teacakes just one of the brands available

EMH1701

Roast pumpkin! ZOMG. This is really, really good.

Also, you can melt butter on it.

EvilPrincess

not new but new to the hot and steamy south.......

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets
creme filled coffee kakes
the peanut butter thingies

I no longer buy real food, just tastykakes. Might be time for an intervention, or a trip to the grocery store to restock.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets

I no longer buy real food, just tastykakes. Might be time for an intervention, or a trip to the grocery store to restock.
nom.. I can't get tastykakes anymore :(

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance

Tastykakes

butterscotch krimpets

I think Tastykake makes raspberry zingers now too. Have you tried them? Good lord. I've eaten entire boxes in one sitting. Admittedly, not lately but they're awesome.

Latest posts