• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Life! aka I'm back. :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I could fill a bookshelf if I were to write about everything that has happened to me in the last year. So many changes, so much growing up, so many life decisions in such a short period of time.

After a move back to my home state and some solid future plans, I finally feel like I'm on the right path. I finally feel like I have the time to visit message boards again. I feel good.

I've missed you guys, and a big hello to all the new user names I don't recognize. :) I hope to get to know you soon.

I see there has been a few forum changes too, and it looks spiffy. I look forward to browsing around later. :)

Oh I've missed this place! I have so much of myself to share. Love you all. <3

~Aurora

Latest posts

Back