• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Long time, no see!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I've missed you!

I know every six months or so I try to come back here, only to get pulled away into other things, but you're gonna see a lot more of me soon enough. :D I'm planning on moving back down to Southern California soon, and will be in an apartment with a friend, and...

I'm ready to get back into modeling again! :D

I will finally have the time and space to dedicate to this passion I've had to put off for way too long! My room mate is a big girl too and she's also interested in getting into modeling. I'm super excited.

Still debating on how I wanna go about doing it though. I really, really want my own site, or even a joint site with my friend. At the very least we'll be doing some sets together. :) I absolutely loved my time with BigCuties, but I'd really like a little more freedom to schedule things like members-only cam shows, a blog, private chats, and things like that. Stuff that I can update and control. It would be a lot more work on my part, but more profit I think too, and though the money never meant much to me last time I did this, unfortunately now I'm really facing the big wide world where it's eat or get eaten lol. I dunno, what do you guys think?

I'd probably wanna at least hire someone to edit blemishes from photos. That part is a pain in the ass lol.

Anyway, I'm a still a giver at the heart of it. :) To start things off right, here's some photos I just *had* to take last night before bed. The furry thing in some of them is my cat, Willow. :) Of course when I get my apartment and everything I'll have a photographer and I'll be able to take much higher quality photos, even better than the ones I've posted before. I've never been real good with the timer. :p

readyforbed6 by Aurora BBW, on Flickr

As you can see, I'm still fat. ;) Maybe a little less so (getting your gall bladder removed can have that effect), but I still got lots of wobble! Can't wait to get back down to that delicious California food.

More pics here! http://www.flickr.com/photos/aurorabbw/

Wish me luck guys! I gotta start saving my pennies for this move and hopefully I'll make it down there before November. :) So exciting!

~Aurora

Latest posts

Back