• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for old BUF story - How to Grow A Goddess

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchick

I actually made this request once before with no luck, please if anyone has, consider sharing for all to enjoy. I can be reached at [email protected] if you prefer a private exchange. Thanks again!

Luv,

Crewchick

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking for old BUF story - How to Grow A Goddess - I think? I believe the authors last name is Rose. It is about a husband and wife with a rocky marriage and told from the husband's perspective. It begins with him being caught by her in a BBW run brothel. she is very fit and thin and is devastated, humiliated and angered by this betrayal and revelation. Out of a combination of despair and spite she forgoes her workouts and goes on a binge. At first I think she thought he would be repulsed by this, but after observing the lust it kindles in him she decides to use it to her advantage by teasing and torturing him with it. She almost becomes a dominatrix in demeanor, but also very lazy and sloven as this also adds to his pent-up lust. Eventually she succumbs to the eroticism of her own weight gain and begins to revel in it eventually for givings him for being the FA that he is and finally invites him back into her room and her bed.

I know this story line might not appeal to all, but as a young woman this story introduced me to the very erotic and almost empowering nature female weight gain can have. I almost saw it as a "Kiss Me Kate" or Taming of the Shrew" type story.

Any help finding the story would be greatly appreciated. Electronic copies can be e-mailed to me at [email protected] and by all means if you have this story, please post so others can enjoy.

Luv,

Crewchick

Latest posts

Back