Looking to socialize with ffa's

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by thunderdog38, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Feb 17, 2019 #1

thunderdog38

thunderdog38

thunderdog38

Can anyone tell me where I can meet ffa's in person, what I are there any social events or clubs anyone can recommend.

2. Feb 17, 2019 #2

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

McDonalds should host meetings!!

3. Feb 22, 2019 #3

escapist

escapist

escapist

Belt Buster!

They are usually all around you, you just have to learn how to see them. Truth is many women do not care about your physical size, even if your an SSBHM (which I still am after losing 150+ lbs). There are actual FFA's but they can be hard to spot. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and personalities. There are some things that are easy to see, some will have never known the term BHM or FFA they just know they like big guys, or "Huskey men" or their friends call them chubby chases cause they liked their last boyfriend's little belly, it was nice to snuggle up to. So I guess what I'm saying is you just have to learn how to get to know women long enough to find out if there something there. I certainly wouldn't put the requirement of them being an FFA as a hard set boundary, they exist but they can be hard to find. I don't think I've met more than 20-30 chubby chasers outside of here (that I was fully aware of).