• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Make room for a new SSBHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zayus1979

First, my sincearest appologies should introduction posts be against the rules and/or annoying.

I'm a SSBHM, 500+ lbs, havn't been weighed in years, the scales generally don't accomidate me, 6'2... Got to this weight the good old fashion way, genetics and and a deep abiding love of food... Not really into gaining, and though I occasionally have my moments when I consider loosing weight for health reasons, I always end up putting a hurting on some chicken wings instead.

I've known about the community of BHMs and FFAs for quite some time, though I've never been able to make it work to my advantage. The ladies are out there, I know it, I'm currently looking at the proof, but I just can't seam to find them..

But I blame myself mostly, it's a confidence issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm comfortable with myself, I'm fine with my body, and I try not to allow my weight to restrict me. Despite all that, I can never get it out of my head that no matter how much I'm okay with my weight, the world at large is generally not... And that constant fear of rejection nibbling at the back of my brain, only occasionally dampered by alcohol (an effect that's entirely too costly to achieve, given my size,) keeps me from making an approach...

So I'm the friend, and I harbor my feelings inside, all too often. But I know that the women I surrond myself with are not FFA's, which is possibly another difficult hurddle I need to overcome...

One day, with a little luck, I'll find a FFA who stimulates my mind and body, who I connect with and who'll love me as is.. That'll be nice..

And this is me:
Zinatux.jpg

To be honest the enjoyment that seams to be had from belly pics is something I've never considered would be attractive, but it's not supprising... I'll have to snap one of those off eventually.

Latest posts

Back