• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Matt and Annie (1-8) - by Charlotte M (~BBW/BHM, Feederism, Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW/BHM, Feederism, Romance, ~MWG - two people find love and fulfillment in a most unexpected manner

Matt and Annie
by Charlotte M

Chapter One – The First Year

With a final gasp he finally let go. Matt sighed, sitting up in his bed. There was just no way that his jeans were going to button.

He slowly got up and reached for the sweat pants he'd been wearing earlier. He wasn't keen about going on his latest date with Annie wearing sweatpants, but there wasn't time for anything else.

It just a movie though, he thought. I can get away with wearing track pants there.

Matt drove to pick Annie up. Luckily she was already waiting for him, so he didn't have to greet her at the door. He did run around to open the door for her, he was pretty sure she didn't see his pants though. He ran back around the car and got back into the driver's seat. He wiggled around a little bit.

Lately the seat just didn't feel right. Even though inside his brain he knew it was because of the weight he'd gained in six months of dating Annie, he rationalized to himself that the seat was just getting worn out.

Annie flashed him her big beautiful smile, and ran her hand up and down his leg. Matt tried to hide a wince; the jig was up. There was no way she could not notice the pants. She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and said that he looked fantastic. Nevertheless Matt spent the whole drive hoping he hadn't blown it with her.

They made their way into the movie theatre, and chose their seats. Matt used to love this theatre, but recently he found that the cupholders built into the arm rests dug into his thighs during the movie. Even sitting down in them was a slow process of squeezing in.

Once he was settled Annie went back out to the snack bar. She always got so much food, he couldn't understand how she kept so slender.

Sure enough, she came back with nachos, hot dogs and a jumbo bucket of popcorn for them to share. It was all gone by the end of the movie, Matt somehow believing, as he did on every date when she bought the food, that they'd shared it evenly.

Two days later Matt was taking a quick look in the mirror. He didn't think the clothes looked all that tight. They were new, but he remebered that he'd bought them a little tight, He’d thought he was going to lose weight, and it would be a shame to buy new clothes that didn't fit for long.

He adjusted his shirt a little bit when the phone rang. It was Annie! She was downstairs and wanted to come in. He buzzed the door open and scrambled to clean up his dinner dishes before she came up. The shirttails wiggled themselves out from his waistband, allowing his belly to spill over his belt.

"I know I'm early, but I wasn't sure if you'd had dinner, so I just got some McDonald's," Annie was in the door and already unpacking the fast food before Matt even said hi.

He went over to sit next to her. He was going to say that he'd already had dinner, but then he realized that she'd gone out of her way, and she didn't know. It was sweet of her, really. He laughed a little bit.

"What's the matter Matty?"

"Oh, just they always get the order wrong."

"Oh, I KNOW!" she smiled back at him as they each began devouring a Big Mac. "I mean, I only ordered two double big macs, and we got three. What was it last time? Extra fries?"

"Yeah, and a milkshake. I have no idea how they can stay in business at this rate."

"More for us," Annie smiled and patted Matt's stomach. He smiled back and reached for his second Big Mac.

A week later Matt finished putting away the last of his groceries when the phone rang. He was a little ticked off with the little ringing devil. Going out, shopping, bringing everything up and putting it away was a lot of work. He just wanted to sit quietly and have a snack; he didn't really want to talk to anyone.

After a few more rings he reluctantly put the chips and dip aside to answer.

It was Annie, her appointment had been cancelled, so she decided to pop over for a visit.

Matt panicked for a moment. He was wearing his sweats, he didn't want her to see him like this, but he didn't have time to find something else that sill fit and squeeze into it. So, he just grabbed to quick mouthfuls of chips and tidied up as best he could before she came up.

When he opened the door for her Annie's hands were full. In one hand she was balancing a box of Cinnabuns, and the other hand had several shopping bags. Matt quickly took the box of Cinnabuns from her as she came in and threw the bags on the coffee table.

"Hope it's not a bad time," she looked around, noticing some dishes still out.

Matt felt self conscious about both his own state of dress, and the dishes that were still out. He'd had a big breakfast and lunch, and just tidied the dishes into a pile. His sweats were clean, he had a few pairs he wore now, when he was home alone, or just running errands they were totally comfy. His work clothes were just too tight to relax in these days, and his jeans he told himself had all shrunk in the wash. All of this of course was partial denial of how much he had truly expanderd.

"Oh no, I'm not hungry right now," Annie waved off the Cinnabun that Matt didn't even notice he'd put on a plate for her. He sat down with both in front of him.

"I was out at the mall, I couldn't resist, they smell so good! I bought them and just thought you'd like them."

That was an understatement, Matt thought as he began eating the second one. Who didn't love these things? He wasn't sure why she'd brought him a box of twelve, but he was pretty sure he was going to eat them all. So much for getting the diet started this week.

"What's in the bags?"

"Oh," she had been so focused on watching him enjoy the Cinnabuns that she'd lost track of what she'd come by.

"I was out, at the mall, and, I know guys don't like it when their girlfriends dress them and all, but I saw some sales and decided to get you something to wear. I hope you like it."

She saw that he was done his treats. "Can you try them on for me?"

He took the bags back to his bedroom and took out the first outfit. It did look good, not something he'd pick out, but something he could see himself wearing. He noticed the pants looked pretty big. He took a look at the size. His heart dropped. They were bigger than the clothes he wore. She'd noticed how fat he was getting. He sat on the bed, wondering what to do.

"Are you ready yet?" he heard her call out sweetly.

Matt decided to put them on. He thought that when she saw how baggy they were, she'd probably take them back and get something that fit a little better. However, when he was dressed they didn't feel baggy. They did feel oddly loose, but it was a comfortable sort of loose. The belt hung around his waist without pinching in. The shirt draped across his stomach and the buttons weren't pulling tight at all. He looked quickly in the mirror. Even though these clothes were so big, he looked slimmer in them for some reason. He went out to model for Annie.

She applauded as he did his little catwalk presentation for all the clothes.

When he was finished he sat down beside her where two more Cinnabuns were waiting. By breakfast the net day they would be gone.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

It had been awhile since he and Annie had been going together and Matt knew he'd been putting a major need off for long enough.

Matt exhaled very slowly. These were the largest pair of pants that Annie had bought him, and after three months they were snug. More to the point, they were the only pair of pants that still fit, and the last thing he wanted to do was blow a button with a big breath.

He knew it was time to join the gym.

He walked to the door, slowly. Not too much exertion, not too much strain on that one poor little button. He stepped out and the phone rang.

Saved by the bell, he grinned. He turned back, trying to get to it quickly, but without hurrying.

It was Annie. He told her what he had been about to do,

"Going the gym?" she said after a moment, "better let me come with you."

Matt winced. He just wasn't comfortable with that thought at all. He didn't really want her to see how tight his clothes were now, much less have her there if he had to weigh in at the gym.

"No, really, you need me there," she answered his feeble protests. "People always sign up for the wrong thing at the gym. Having someone else there helps you get what you need, not what the gym wants to charge you for."

Matt never could say no to her. She was so cute, and a guy like him was so lucky to have her. Besides, having someone else there probably would help him save a few dollars.

He pulled up at her place, glad to find her already waiting at the curb. It had taken a few minutes to glide into the car without popping his buttons, he didn't really want to repeat the performance for her.

"I'm STARVED," she promptly announced. "Let's eat first. There’s a diner right down the street from your place."

Matt just couldn’t say no to her.

He tried to just order a salad, but Annie insisted he have something with carbs too. She pointed out he'd have to do a fitness test, and would need his energy. She ordered a big plate of food for herself, as always. Matt ate quickly, soon including half of Annie's sandwich and most of her fries. Annie ordered dessert, Matt declined, though ended up 'tasting' about half of hers anyway.

He felt a tad ridiculous, as he was trying to get up slowly, but not so slowly that Annie would notice, but slow enough that his buttons would retain their miraculous hold. He noticed that his belt was joining in the fight, and he felt a little more secure, if somewhat pinched in the waist.

They walked slowly out to the car, Annie exclaiming how she ate so much, and Matt sort of silently wishing he'd eaten more, even though he told himself that he never would with Annie there.

Getting into the car he finally felt the button give way on his pants. He was thankful the belt would hold his pants more or less in place for the rest of the day, but he would have to buy some new pants to wear to work on Monday.

On the way to the gym Annie gave an excited shout, "Look, they're having a sale!

"I love their clothes, they look SO good on you. Go, go, I want to get you something nice."

He knew he needed the clothes, and wasn't sure when he'd get the time to go. And he never could say no to Annie, so into the store they went. Hopefully she wouldn't see what size he was buying.

In the store she pointed out several styles of pants and shirts she'd like him to try on. Luckily she kept her distance as he picked out the sizes. He thought about going up one size, but decided to try on a variety of sizes. He eventually settled on going up three sizes. The pants were loose, too loose, really, but if he gained another few pounds they'd suit him well, and when he lost weight, he still had plenty of smaller clothes to wear.

Halfway through the parking lot she spotted another sale, this time at a women's clothing store. Without a word they headed for the other shop. He waited while she went through everything, trying endless dozens of clothes.

Matt had always hated shopping with girlfriends, it was just interminable, and now he was just hoping no one would see that his pants weren't buttoned.

Finally they were on their way.

"Off to the gym," Matt offered with a false enthusiasm.

"Oh, do you have gym clothes to wear? They'll make you do a fitness test."

Matt shook his head no. "Okay, then let me just get something for you. Pull over here."

A few minutes later Annie was back in the car with a bag containing grey sweatpants and a matching t-shirt. Matt hoped they'd fit okay.

"Finally," Matt was finding it hard to fake the enthusiasm, "off to the gym!"

"Oh, Matt, it's late, you won't be able to join now. Instead, let's go to your place. I can model my new clothes for you, and then we can get dressed up and go some place nice for dinner!"

He couldn't really argue with that. After all, he couldn’t say no to Annie.

Latest posts

Back