May we have a BHM/FFA weight and size thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I like the name of this thread. I hereby propose that all new threads being started be named starting with "May we have a thread for"

So our current threads would be named as follows and I believe it makes them sound ever so much nicer.
May we have a thread for alone time fantasies?
May we have a thread for a bucket list part two?
May we have a thread for a random first time poster to express their suicidal ideation to strangers on the internet?

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Dwes ... what have you been drinking, smoking, inhaling....?

Anjula

the bitchy one
I'm 5'6 and around 150lbs ATM. Curvy as fuck with ridiculous 40"-26"-40" body type. I'm aiming for 120 tho.

I like my man nice and short (5'8 would be purrfect) and around 300lbs. Pure softness please.

bigmac

I'm 6'4" and 285 lbs.

I'm attracted to a wide variety of women but seem to end up with short chubby brunettes -- dark hair and light brown skin is a great combination. :)

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
Haven't been measured or weighed in a long time. I always say I am 5'11. The last time I was weighed I was around 530 lbs. Not sure what I weigh because I am more active this time of year.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I'm 5'6 and around 150lbs ATM. Curvy as fuck with ridiculous 40"-26"-40" body type. I'm aiming for 120 tho.

I like my man nice and short (5'8 would be purrfect) and around 300lbs. Pure softness please.
I just noticed you are from Poland so I'm throwing in my two cents here. I was recently invited to go on a trip to Poland. I couldn't go because of the schedule, but as a fat guy I was researching the food there in case I could go. I discovered you guys have some strange shit. For example, Smalec.

I can't imagine eating straight up lard. Does it taste better than it sounds?

Anjula

the bitchy one
I just noticed you are from Poland so I'm throwing in my two cents here. I was recently invited to go on a trip to Poland. I couldn't go because of the schedule, but as a fat guy I was researching the food there in case I could go. I discovered you guys have some strange shit. For example, Smalec.

I can't imagine eating straight up lard. Does it taste better than it sounds?
It does! To be honest I used to love it when I was still eating meat. My grandma makes the best but it's really good in most places, especially when served with pickles!

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Have managed to eat my way up to 270, according to the scale at the blood bank. Why can't fattening myself up be faster... ?

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
So I finally have an actual number to put to my size after years of aggressively avoiding weighing myself.

348.10lbs (157.90kgs) and 5'10 tall.

Latest posts