Member “Random Facts” Game

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Funtastic curves

Thanks @littlefairywren for reviving this thread. I'll go next.

I use to collect bag's. Just random Store bags. As a teenager every time our family would travel out of town I would get a bag from stores we didn't have at home. As I got older I expanded / added different looking or pretty bags.

My regular customer from when I worked at Lord & Taylor's would bring me bags from out of the country. It was the coolest thing ever.

Unfortunately I lost my collection of bags in a house fire.

Your turn @wrenchboy

wrenchboy

I love my job as a long haul truck driver.
Right now there is a lot of people thanking us for delivering food and supplies.
The only way to truly thank us is to drive respectfully around us. Don't cut us off in traffic and understand that we have to go by very strict hours of service mandated by the US government.

Your turn @ScreamingChicken

op user

wrenchboy, my experience outside the city limit is that truck drivers are formidable road partners. The moment they cross the city limit they behave very differently with total disregard for the remaining of the traffic.

Drive carefully and be safe out there.

wrenchboy

wrenchboy, my experience outside the city limit is that truck drivers are formidable road partners. The moment they cross the city limit they behave very differently with total disregard for the remaining of the traffic.

Drive carefully and be safe out

Drive carefully and be safe out there.
I consider myself to be a professional driver. I want to do this and it is a career choice for me.
Unfortunately there are alot of fools out there that drive a truck that do it because it is a job. In the industry we call them steering wheel holders. And they make us professionals look bad.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
My kayaks, SUP board, paddles, safety equipment, straps, mounts, and trailer I tow them around in all total up to be worth significantly more than the vehicle I drive!

Let’s hear from one of our new FFAs, @Jaycee

JackCivelli

I used to take flying lessons and I have close to 1000 hours logged flying a Cessna C65, but I’m terrified to fly in a commercial airliner, and I never have. I’ve been to several countries but have always travelled by boat or charter flight in a small plane.

I don’t know who all has gone already but I’ll kick this over to @stevita