• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Might have date Friday. Inside an SSBBW's mind.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
So, I may have just allowed myself to get talked into a date on Friday night.

Issues:
In Boston, going to a movie, younger guy who has never dated a FAT girl before.

Now, I have no particular issues with any of those things other than the normal "I have to have a place to park that's relatively close, I hope the theater seat arms go up or I'm going to be in some amount of pain, and I hope that these little things that I have to do don't freak him out"

I don't CARE if they do, they're my things, they're part of how I deal with this world I don't really fit into, but it's always hard indoctrinating a newbie to all this stuff that is second nature to me, my fat friends, and their FA boyfriends.

I'm going to call the theater and ask about the arm rests, that's step one. Probably going to have to play the rest by ear and see how it goes.

Nothing like going into a first date, which always sucks, with extra anxiety.

(and no big expectations here, I'm going because I promised myself I was going to be more open to just giving people shots... so that's all I'm doing)

Latest posts

Back