• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mike and Nichole by FaxMachine1234 (BHM, Eating, Romance, SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaxMachine1234

you know it
BHM, Eating, Romance, SWG - it takes more than a doughnut to make a tortise emerge from his shell

Mike and Nichole
by FaxMachine1234

[Author’s Note: This is a revised version of the very first story I wrote. Hope you like it],

Chapter One - Prologue – after the summer

Mike was sitting on his easy chair in the family room, watching the television and working on his laptop at the same time. He had just begun his career at Junior College a few weeks before, and had feared he might find himself with way too much time on his hands. But now a new element had entered into the mix

Mike’s problem was that he’d never developed a social life and his eating habits over the last few months weren’t helping. His only real interests were computer programming and books; he didn't have any close friends to hang out with, and so he’d become buddies with his computer, the library, and the on-campus food chain.

It looked like this year would be a rerun of high school the year before. But the last 72 hours had changed things.

Three days before it had started.

Mike knew that his summer eating habits were part of the reason that he'd gotten so fat prior to entering Reynolds College . Granted, when he'd graduated high school he was hardly slender, but just a few months of pizza, soda, and cheeseburgers in addition to his aunt’s cooking had put him over 200, a fact which surprised him when he stepped on the scale in the college gym an the beginning of the semester. .

Living at home with his Aunt Kelly wasn't the worst hand a kid could be dealt, and she didn't mind spending time with him either. Still, he remembered how it had started – soon after he’d moved in. He was beginning to get frustrated with his computer and decided to see what was going on with her in the kitchen.

"Hey", said his aunt. "How's your computer stuff going?" she’d asked.

"Not too great; part of the code is stuck in a recursive loop and--" Mike noticed his aunt's slightly puzzled face. "It's messed-up."

"Aw, well, I'm sorry, sweetie. Dinner's not gonna be ready for an hour, why don't you find something to eat?"

Mike was used to this from his aunt; he’d lived with her during his parent’s summer trips before and she was always pushing him to eat. As a cook at the local Olive Garden, she knew how good and fulfilling food could be. Judging by her larger-than-average frame, she obviously sampled her own wares quite frequently. After picking out a large bag of Doritos, he settled back down in his chair and got back to work.

An hour later, Aunt Kelly announced that it was time for dinner. By that point, Mike had fixed the problems in his code. He also noticed that his Doritos bag was empty. Throwing it out, he joined his aunt in the kitchen, where she served rather large portions of lasagna with a loaf of garlic bread.

He and his Aunt exchanged idle gossip during the dinner, during which Mike went back several times for more food. At the end of the meal, Aunt Kelly started picking up the plates, while Mike dusted the bread crumbs off of his shirt. While doing so, he noticed a bulge around his waist. Caught off-guard by this, he excused himself and went into his bathroom.

He took his shirt off and examined the damage of that night's dinner. His stomach stuck out noticeably, at least to him. Although he was never a stick, Mike hadn't seen this kind of bulge in himself before. He decided to weigh himself on the scale in the bathroom. As he stepped on, the machine started whirring until the digital reader spat his weight out, or actually displayed it.

1-8-5.

Mike was relieved. From reading the World Almanac, he knew that 185 pounds on his 5'8" frame wasn't severely overweight. Deciding to put it out of his mind, he picked out an ice-cream sandwich from the freezer, and went back to his computer work.

As the weeks rolled by, this kind of behavior continued. His aunt continued to make and buy high-calorie food; Mike, both to make his aunt happy and also to have something to do, ate it all up. As late August rolled around, however, Mike started noticing a difference in himself.

The two of them were at the local Macy's Men Store, getting Mike some new clothes for the upcoming school year. Mike had been wearing sweats throughout the summer, and was eager to get more presentable clothes. As he did every year, he took a couple of 36 pants off of the display and went into the dressing room to try them on. As he was putting them on, however, he found them tight and when he went to button them, he couldn't do it. He struggled for minutes, but his new belly prevented it. Sheepishly, he opened up the door a smidge and called out to his aunt, who was sitting near by.

"Uh..., er, Aunty?" Mike said. "Can ya grab me some of the 38s? I think they changed the sizing scale...or something."

"Sure, honey," said Aunt Kelly, and she brought the pants over to Mike. He tried them on, and while they weren't the loosest things he could have bought, he did not want to go up more than one size in one summer.

When the two got home, Mike ran up the stairs to find out what his weight was. He noticed that he felt a jiggling sensation, which was new to him. He stepped on the scale and crosses his fingers. Please, only a few pounds?

2-0-2.

His heart sank. He was definitely overweight now, and he had no time to lose it before school started. Sulking, he got a few Oreos out of the cabinet before going to bed. It's not as if Mike hadn't realized how heavy he was getting, or when he sat down how the seats of his desks were creaking more and more every month. However, he'd picked up bad habits a long time before and after the initial shock had pretty much just decided not to fight it.

It hadn’t proved so easy.

Chapter 2 – First Day at College

Mike had walked into his first year of Junior College the first day of school with trepidation. He'd gained almost 30 lbs. over the summer, and he feared that someone at school would notice. Naturally, he was right. As he was walking over to his desk, he heard some members of his former high school class whispering.

"Wow, looked who porked up over the summer!"

"Geez, did he just sit on his fat ass and eat for the last three months?"

"As if he wasn't already out of the 'Datable' category..."

As much as these comments hurt Mike's feelings, the last kid would make things even worse. "Well, if it isn't the loser--check that, fat loser. Must have been fun stuffing your face all summer, lardass."

His harasser's name was Todd, and he'd been tormenting Mike for years, from school to school. It was a sick coincidence that Todd was always at the same school Mike was, and it was a fact Mike had to put up with. Unable to concentrate, Mike drifted through two periods, until break came at 10:15.

As soon as he left the classroom, Mike bounded towards the vending machine, where he got two Snickers bars and a packet of chocolate cookies.

That was when the first incident happened.

After scarfing his snacks down in the bathroom, Mike exited and saw a group of girls nearby. Suddenly, one of the girls, who was carrying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts, tripped, and the boxes fell to the ground. Mike walked over to her, and helped her pick up the dropped boxes.

"Thank you so much," the girl said. "Good thing these didn't get ruined."

"Yeah," Mike said. "Hey, it was no problem."

"Why don't you have one? They're for our class but since you helped me out..." The girl handed him a creme-filled donut.

"Thanks, that's really nice of you," Mike said as he smiled.

"I have to go...what's your name?" The girl asked.

"Mike, yours?"

"Nicole. See ya later!" Nicole walked away as Mike bit into the donut and wondered if not everything had to suck today.

After another two periods, the lunch period came. Mike was one of the first people in line, as not only was he starving, but the meal that day was pizza, in honor of the first day of school. Mike picked up three slices of pesto pizza (Mike was always astonished that nobody else liked pesto), as well as two garlic sticks, 3 brownies, and an ice cream sandwich.

After stopping by the drink fountain to get his cream soda, he ducked out of the room and went to a secluded place near the cafeteria. It was set up with some patio furniture, but Mike had never seen it used for anything. He began eating his food, although he was surprised by how much he took. Mike decided to have the ice-cream sandwich first so it wouldn't melt, then the brownies. He then chowed down on the garlic sticks, and found that he still wasn't full, so he started on the pizza. He ate them all, but he still wasn't full. So, he decided to walk down to the vending machine again.

"What's going on with me?" Mike thought. "I mean, I like food, but I can't believe I'm eating like this. I really am gonna be fat if I don't watch out."

Mike put in his money, got four packs of M&Ms, and poured them into his mouth just as the bell rang.

Full from the meal, Mike drifted from class to class until last period. His personal hell. Gym.

Mike took his gym clothes out of his backpack, walked into a bathroom, and took off his regular outfit. It was only then that he noticed that his stomach stuck out much farther then he remembered. He knew most of it was the meal, but it still caught him off guard.

He started putting on his gym shorts, and soon realized that they felt a lot smaller then they did in high school. It spread across his butt so tight Mike thought they would rip, and as the waistband wasn't big enough to go over his bloated belly, he had to have his belly rolls above it.

This, of course, presented a problem, as his shirt was tight, and became formfitting over his stomach and lovehandles. Mike sighed, and walked over to the gym, where the class was congregating. After everyone was settled, the young athletic teacher, Ms. Johnson, began to speak.

"Welcome class. As your teacher this year, and I want to let you know I'll make you work hard. No mollycoddled sissy boys or girls will be allowed in this class. I won't tolerate it. Now, first order of business: We need to weigh all of you in order to get your health charts correct. Line up by the boys' locker rooms."

Mike was horrified. Not only does he go though out his day getting flack for his weight, but now it's up there for everyone to know. However, he knew he didn't have an opportunity to run out, so he resigned himself to fat and got in line. Within a few minutes, his number was called up, and he stepped on the scale, the kind used in doctor's offices.

"Let's see...Mike Newbury?" Ms. Johnson read off her clipboard. "Obviously not one of the scrawny ones, are you? Well, you weighed 168 in high school this time last year, so let's take a look."

The teacher fiddled with the slides on the scale until it finally balanced. Ms. Johnson exclaimed, "202? Did you eat lard all year or what? How could you let yourself go this much in twelve months ?"

Mike was extremely embarrassed, as everyone in the class had heard this. He ran out of the weight room and ran to the bathroom, where he locked himself in the stall for the remainder of the class.

After class, Mike's aunt pulled up in the school driveway to pick him up. Mike threw his things into the car and buckled himself in, then sat in his seat, arms crossed over his stomach.

"How was school today, Mike?" Aunt Kelly asked.

Mike replied, "I don't wanna talk about it."

Aunt Kelly said, "That bad, huh? Well, I picked up some ice cream from Cold Stone today, you can have that to make you feel better.

Mike smiled.

Mike spent the next few hours at home in his chair, watching some VH1 special while scooping more and more out of the chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream that his aunt had brought home. When he finished, he let out a small burp to make himself feel better and looked down at his midsection. It was now resting on his lap, and caused his shirt to ride up a little bit, exposing some of his belly. After another hour of idle waiting, his aunt called him to dinner.

Mike arrived at the dinner table and plopped himself down in his chair. Mike asked, "What are we having tonight?"

"I made some great pasta with Alfredo sauce, but I'm afraid I've already eaten, so this is all for you," Aunt Kelly replied.

"That's alright by me, Aunty," Mike said.

Aunt Kelly put the large pot in the middle of the table, and put a large amount on Mike's plate. He immediate dug in, and within a few minutes, went for some more. Aunt Kelly was busy doing the dishes, but she had sharp eyes and saw him unbutton his pants, which caused his inflated belly to flow out.

"Takes after his aunt," was all Kelly thought, as she unconsciously patted her own ample midsection. After twenty minutes, Mike finished the pasta, and Aunt Kelly brought out an apple pie for dessert. Mike was so eager that he opted to pick up the slices by hand and shoveled them into his mouth. One by one they went in, until all that was left was an empty pie tin. Aunt Kelly looked and saw her nephew absolutely gorged, staggering from the dinner table to his bedroom, thanking her for the meal while clutching his swollen belly.

Aunt Kelly went upstairs to find Mike in bed, on top of his covers. His pants were still unbuttoned, with his bloated belly jutted out. She looked over the rest of him. He was starting to get large rolls around his midsection, and love handles on his sides. His butt was grown possibly the most, as he spent most of his day sitting on it, and was that a double-chin she was seeing? However, she knew she couldn't judge him, as his genes from his mother's side of the family pretty much determined he was going to be big; Kelly was actually surprised it took so long.

As she put Mike's blanket over him and kissed him good night, she lightly put her hand on her nephew’s belly, almost glad that she and her nephew would now have this in common.

"Besides," Aunt Kelly thought, "Now I finally know what I can do for him to make him happy."

Latest posts

Back