• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

More Movie News!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoddessPatty

Hey everyone,
Well I just want to scream because Im way too excited here.
So here goes.........
I landed a major movie role yesterday doing a movie for Dreamworks. I got the call from the Movie Director himself. I was highly recommended by the JackAss Crew. Gosh I love those boys! This Director has directed many movies including Something about Mary.
Its a Ben Stiller comedy and Ive been cast to play his mom or the co stars mom.
I meet with the Movie Director and most of the cast early next week to get more info and my final read. I was informed that during this meet, I will be watched via satellite by Steven Spielberg and Dreamworks bigwigs. Theres alot more I want to say but cant yet so stay tuned. (So nervous)
But I just had to tell you all now because Im so darn excited I cant even breathe.
Anyhow, and dont forget to see me in JackAss II which hits theatres next friday, Sept 22.
See ya soon!

Goddess Patty xoxo

greenme.jpg

Latest posts

Back