• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

More Questions about BHM Jobs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron20

Hello again everyone, I would like to ask a question of anyone who has taken post secondary courses for computers. I am looking to see what courses to take, I would like to do a at home course, just to see if I'm smart enough and then take it from there. I believe i'm more interested in the hardware aspect of computers. I build and repair mine and friends computers so I know I enjoy doing it. So if anyone would like to give me advise that would be great!

Latest posts

Back