• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mouldy mold, mould mold.... *help*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

I am about to *fingers crossed* sign to move into a lovely new flat. It's old, cheap, has character, is very cosy with amazing views out over the city but it has mold. The landlord said he would sort us out with a dehumidifier. The flat is in need of lots of love, which I intend to bestow onto it before we get the furniture in, such as a proper carpet steam clean etc. Now, I would like to paint the place, as I know it would look so good once tarted up BUT how do I treat the mold? It has been recommended that I spray it with bleach to kill the 'spores' (euuch one of my least favourite words) :blink: Thing is I would like to treat it properly before painting over it. My plan is to bleach the motherfucking spores to oblivion, mix some anti-mold stuff I found online into some primer paint, http://www.shop.kiltox.co.uk/kair-mould-control-pack-p-2900.html , giving it a couple of coats to seal and then paint over with a nice dark colour to conceal.

It is mainly under the bedroom window and a little on the ceiling. Is there a genuine way of getting rid completely? I have also been told to keep the dehumidifier going, leave a window open a crack and make sure the bathroom stays as dry as possible.

Help, anyone know of the best 'long term' way to treat this monstrosity?

Also, I have asthma and I am scared the 'spores' are going to kill me!

Latest posts

Back