Quantcast

Movie/TV BHMs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NYC_FFA

Who are some of your favorite film/TV BHMs and FFAs?

Some of the ones that immediately come to mind...

1. Porthos, "The Three Musketeers," played by Oliver Platt

2. Paprizzio/Andrea, "Casanova," played by (again) Oliver Platt and Lena Olin

3. Russell/Laura, "Huff," played by Oliver Platt and an actress who I cannot find her name anywhere!

Favorite scenes:

1. I love the scene in "Casanova" when Paprizzio walks into the party, and Andrea faints. :blush:

2. The scene in "The Three Musketeers" when Porthos teaches D'Artagnan "the ways of women." What I would give to be one of those lovely ladies... :wubu:

3. The scene in "Huff" when Laura runs into Russell at work. He's messing with her and trying to piss her off, but she just keeps staring at his mouth. Scene ends with him asking her out to dinner. Jealous... :eat2:

NYC_FFA

Yeah, I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I remembered another favorite BHM/FFA couple!

Hurley and Libby from "Lost!" :wubu:

How did I forget them? :doh:

NYC_FFA

Maybe I should just change this thread to "I love Oliver Platt, do you?" :D

I know they're only a cartoon but I always enjoyed watching Fred and Wilma Flintstone.:D

NYC_FFA

Edna and Wilbur Turnblad from "Hairspray!" I love that movie! Edna is big and beautiful, and Wilbur likes it that way. :D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Edna and Wilbur Turnblad from "Hairspray!" I love that movie! Edna is big and beautiful, and Wilbur likes it that way. :D
And Tracey and Link as a foil in the whole "looking beyond the appearance" sort of way we all have come to love/hate. :D

I Loved the chemistry between Buck Rogers and Wilma Deering. Oh those tight pants Buck used to wear.;)

DreamyInToronto

ME WANT COOKIES!!!!
Uncle Buck Russell (John Candy) and his girlfriend Chanice Kobolowski (Amy Madigan) My favourite!!! :wubu:

R.I.P. John Candy!!!

NYC_FFA

Uncle Buck Russell (John Candy) and his girlfriend Chanice Kobolowski (Amy Madigan) My favourite!!! :wubu:

R.I.P. John Candy!!!
Awwww, John Candy! I love him! He is the reason why I love "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." My favorite scene is when he's driving down the road singing "Mess Around." So adorable! :wubu:

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I'm going with John Candy, but I like his relationship in "The Great Outdoors" better than Uncle Buck.

NYC_FFA

The camp counselor and the nurse from "Heavyweights."

Favorite moment: "These guys are so nervous. They're still scared of girls!" "Do you want to dance?" "Uh, no...I have a...bad brain." :D

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Yeah, I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I remembered another favorite BHM/FFA couple!

Hurley and Libby from "Lost!" :wubu:

How did I forget them? :doh:
Ah Lost....I haven't watched it since the 3rd series, but yes, Hurley and Libby are indeed lovely :happy:. Is it up to series 5 now? Has anything actually been explained yet?

Bella xXx

NYC_FFA

Ah Lost....I haven't watched it since the 3rd series, but yes, Hurley and Libby are indeed lovely :happy:. Is it up to series 5 now? Has anything actually been explained yet?

Bella xXx
A few things have been explained, but for the most part, things are still as confusing as ever. The show got a lot better in the second half of the 3rd season, and season 5 was just amazing.

Small claim to fame, Ben from "Lost" is from my hometown!

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Rosanne and Dan Conner ("Roseanne")

There was never any doubt those two loved each other.

NYC_FFA

Yeah, I know! And the way she reacts to Russell in the hallway is exactly how I get when I'm around really cute BHMs. :blush:

Also, I love Roseanne and Dan! I got hooked on Roseanne reruns last year on TV Land. My parents wouldn't let us watch it growing up, so it's been a great show to get hooked on.

Latest posts