• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My bikini summer.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shala

Let Love Rule.
Last year, I took my very first trip to camp on the Guadalupe in Texas.....which I adored! One day out on the river, I noticed all the guys giving this one particular girl ALOT of attention. She had on the tiniest little bikini and her soft, ample curves were being showcased quite well. This did not go unnoticed. She looked like she was having the best time ever splashing around in the water, laughing. She was confident, friendly, sexy.....and fat! And everyone was loving it. I mentioned to my sis how she seemed to mesmerize those guys out there. Heck, my sis said "Hell....I can't keep my eyes off her either!". She left an impression on me for sure.

Well summer is on its way once again and as part of my new-found "I'm fat and smokin" attitude, I have been re-thinking alot of things concerning my body which includes how I present myself to the world. And although I've never been one to cover my body in huge blanket-like clothes, I have in the past felt certain anxiety about wearing bathing suits out in the summer. Now we have our 2nd annual camping trip on the Gaudalupe in July and I was telling my baby sis that this year will be different for me. No more putting on a bathing suit only to cover it up with all manner of t-shirts, shorts, towels etc while all the other girls romp around in their suits having a great time. I am coming out this summer y'all. I've already spied the cutest tankini ever.....and I am ready. And, to my own astonishment, I am even considering a bikini! I can thank this board for helping me get to the realization that I can be sexy too!!! That pretty lady last year frolicking out in the river has got some competition this year. Look out guys....I'm coming out!:D :D :D

Thank you to all the gorgeous, kind and funny women on this board and to the handome, sweet sexy men too! Fat is the new sexy!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back