• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My day at work

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistahSmooth_CT

Senior High 5'er
Good lord, it must have been pear-shaped goddess night at my job! Now, I work at a family fun center at Foxwoods (laymans terms: arcade). Now.. I know what you all are thinkin: he's checking out the youngins.. I am like... NO! Inside and outside of my workspace.. I see BBW's, and even get the chance to talk to some at Foxwoods, but tonight it was just like ,.... wow... a lot of pear-shaped women came out of the woodwork today.. These were Plus-sized goddesses!! And one I had to defend today... she was being harassed by these kids who were cussing at her kids.. I got on the youngin's case, and sent her out of line, and took the lady and even apologized. The other, I had seen walk in .. she was much older, but very very gorgeous! WOW! She was a woman with a shapely pear... I was just smiling, but hid it when her husband came by...

Sometimes..... I really love my job!

Latest posts

Back