• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My fellow video game nerds, new "Fatty Super Hero" Game Alert!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predator44

Good Morning Boys and Girls super glad to be here!:)

So Today i Have some pretty exciting news to share with the Dimensions Magazine forum community but first let me introuduce myself... So I have been a member of this forum for at least 8 years now and as everybody know i love and admire big beautiful women in all shapes and sizes :) So thats why i am here in first place... :) So moving on... my name Is Tom and I am a mobile game/app developer... So one day i was searching through the app store looking for some fat super hero adventure type of games and to my surprise i did not find any... So i figured i must create something fun for all the people like me... In other words: "Fat World" needs a Super Hero ASAP! So ive spend around 2 months thinking about how i want the game to be... and after over year of working on it I can finally present the end result to the World named "Fatty Revenge"!!:eat1: The game is not a huge thing but its perfect to kill some spare time! Its FREE to play all HD graphics with cool theme music awesome colorful Levels and fun gameplay! Working on both platforms Iphone or Ipad so if you got one of this things you can go to the Itunes app store and download it Now its 100% free!:D Please also i will be happy to hear every one and each opinion about the game... What you have liked about it and what not... share your Highscore... And if you enjoyed playing the game please rate/review it on the Apple app-store good feedback is always appreciated!:bow: The Goal with this game is to reach 10k downloads :D and if we achieve that goal i have a much much bigger Idea for a sequel to this one so we will have to wait and see how it will go... :) But for now im in Positive spirits hope for best and cant wait to hear opinions from you guys cause i created this game for our community :)) So please spread the word about this game and I Hope to Hear from all yall soon!:blush:

Game Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fatty-revenge-hd-endless-runner/id1080580736?l=pl&ls=1&mt=8

stay positive, stay strong!
Tom

View attachment mainmenu_bg.jpg

Latest posts

Back