• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My First BHM Boyfriend......

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Hi guys, it's been ages since i posted on here.... main reason being, I finally got my first BHM boyfriend... YAY!!!

I've had a pretty busy couple of months... this is my first weekend alone for a very long time... so i thought i'd take advantage and spend a few minutes gloating about my new love...

So, 2007 was a year of firsts for me. After spending 25 years dreaming about fat boys, through this wonderful website, I got chatting to a few wonderful BHMs which made me realise how much i wanted this. Hearing other people's stories, seeing other people experiencing what i was dreaming of every night made me so jealous!!

In October, I had my first BHM experience with a guy off this website. We met up and had the best weekend ever. To finally be able to feel fat in my hands, rubbing against me, wobbling in front of me... i felt i'd died and gone to heaven...truly mind blowing. But the guy being from a different country made it impossible for it to be anything more than a fantastic weekend....

In December, I had another amazing experience with another guy off this website.... distance reasons again made it impossible for it to be anything more.

By now, I knew, I had to make this happen for me... I had to find the BHM of my dreams, someone I could be with and start to love. I'd waited long enough...

I was at an event in December. I spotted him straight away. He was doing bar work at the event. Although not as big as my previous BHMs, his belly caught my attention, looking stunning hanging under his white shirt... I was mesmerized. The whole night, I kept checking him out... I had to make a move. (Whether Fat or thin i've never made a move in my life so this was a big thing!) I couldn't pluck up the courage to speak to him, so I wrote him a note 'You're really cute. Call me'. I didn't say a word to him, apart from 'can i give you this' as i handed him the note....

It was two days before he messaged me 'so i'm cute am i? i've been called alot of things in my life, but never cute.' We met up two days later. I felt it straight away. It felt right.

He lives in my hometown. I live about three hours away but want to move back there very soon. So at present, we don't get to see each other as much as i'd like, but everytime we do, it gets better and better... Being fat and 'unattractive' to society, he's been single for 4 years. Because of this, i'm feeling as appreciated as i've always wanted to feel because he fully appreciates me. He treats me like a princess, which quite frankly, i fully deserve... and its about time. For the first time in my life, not only am I with someone who fulfills me one thousand per cent sexually, mentally, it's right there too... he makes me laugh and when I cry, he cares. He hugs me all the time. I can hold his hand and look into his eyes and feel electricity..... its true.

So another thing i'm experiencing is my confidence around being with a fat man... not cos i'm shallow, but its a big thing when my friends and family have only seen me with thin guys. I'm surprised how much i'm buzzing off seeing strangers faces, them thinking what is she doing with him and me thinking, because he's fat and incredibly sexy. And then thinking, i can't wait to get you back to my flat!!! Ha ha.

I showed my mum a picture of him last weekend as she's not met him yet. She was like, oh, he's fat. Do you like fat men? Ha ha... i'm still working on my confidence to say yeah, there's nothing sexier than fat, and whether he's 22st or 80st... it all turns me on! But I think she's got the hint now...

Anyway, thanks for reading, just wanted to share.... ultimately, it's down to this site that this wonderful thing has happened to me so thanks Dimensions, you rock xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back