• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MY Husband EDD A big NAAFA Support and BBW/SSBBW lover has Passed Away

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurseVicki

DimensionsModel
He Passed away ON March 19,2014 After a long time being ill ! I know many May know him if you look at the photo. He was very Active in years passed! Before he met Me, He lived for BBW Parties and made a lot of friends and dated many beautiful Ladies. IN the early years of our marriage, traveling to BBW and NAAFA in San Deigo CA. I sold Jewelry when we went.The Last BBW BASH we went to was in Florida 3 years ago! He Was a True FA and Loved all sizes of the Ladies He Love to eat all the food too and got rather stout himself ! He always Made friends with all ! I thought he would life forever, he always bounced back, but sadly I was wrong I will missing him I loved him very much and was grateful for him coming into my life and saving me from evil! His wife & Nurse Vicki

His Funeral is Sunday the 30th 2-8 viewing
Pastor D will hold service 6PM-? afterward Family and friends will talk
if your in the Austin San Antonio Area and wish to attend

http://puenteandsons.com/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=93219#/celebrationWall

Latest posts

Back