• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Personal Binge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjgreen14

Hi all,

Not sure if this goes here but I guess it will end up where it needs to be after posting, right?

Yesterday, I decided to go out for my birthday with a couple of folks. We decided to go to a local Chili's since I got pick of place and found some lovely large caloric dishes.

When we got there, I decided to go for it and let my stomach do the ordering. I'm not that large of a fellow, 5' 6" 160 lbs. so that must be taken into account for my night's eating. I picked there there three courses for $20 choice consisting of an Appetizer of Onion String and Crispy Jalepeno Stack, Entrees of Fire-Grilled Jalepeno Beef Quesadillas and Buffalo Chicken Crisper Bites and a separate entree of Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers, and for dessert Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie.

It felt so good to order like that, eat that filling meal, felt nice and stuffed afterward, slept through and wonderfully, and can feel the effects of the meal on me person today. It also feels great to share this with all of you.

Thanks
JJ

Latest posts

Back