• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My very first encounter with a FA (kind of long)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneHauteMama

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum, but I just had to gush! Move it if necessary!

All I can say is WOW! I've heard and read that when a BBW encounters a FA, there can be no mistaking it. There's a LOOK they give. I now know exactly the look they are talking about! I'm posting this because it made me so incredibly happy, giddy, and just downright confident and I just had to share.

I went to a gun show with my parents this past Saturday (Halloween). It was a few hours from where I live. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone or even catch anyone's eye. I was just there for the guns and knives lmao.

About a half hour after we got there, my mom and I had lost my dad and were looking around for him. I looked over at one of the tables and there was this really cute guy sitting there. He kind of looked over at me, did a double-take, smiled, BLUSHED, and looked away after I returned the smile (cause I'm just friendly like that). I happened to look over again (looking for dad), and he was looking AGAIN...and this time, he didn't look away, but continued to grin, blush and smile (pretty sheepishly, I might add). At that point, I pretty much morphed into someone I've never met lol. I'm usually really shy when I think a guy is cute or attractive. I ignore him and just steal quick glances when he isn't looking. But I became so bold, I don't know what the heck came over me!

I continued walking around (found dad lol) and kept looking back at him, only to find that HE was already looking at ME. We kept stealing glances at each other, both grinning at each other like the cat who ate the canary. Eventually, we worked our way over to his table. I was pretty nonchalantly looking at things (my mom was 2 feet in front of me and I didn't really want to be trying to pick up a guy with my parents there lol). I looked up at him and he said "Hi" and blushed soooo bad lol. I said hi in return and "How are you?". The usual pleasantries. After our exchange, I looked back down at the table, then raised my face just a bit so he could see my eyes and WINKED at him and smiled. This is SO out of character for me. I shocked myself lol. :eek: But the response was priceless! A HUGE grin!

After I left his table, I decided to go and write my number down. I excused myself to the bathroom and scrambled to find a piece of paper. CRAP! I always carry Post-its and for once I didn't have any! Eventually I found a lone Post-it floating around in my purse looking for a purpose, and wrote down my number.

After I rejoined the Parental Units, I noticed that my blushing FA was gone from his table...but once I turned around, I realized it was because he was slowly walking by me trying to get my attention! He was trying to get me to follow him down to where the men's room was, but it was on the opposite side of the building from the women's room and I had already used my "I have to go to the bathroom" excuse. :doh: Eventually, he kind of just walked down there, and when he came out he stayed in that general area until we worked our way closer.

Finally, he was right across one of the tables from me. So I kind of lifted my eyebrow and shifted my eyes as if to say "Get OVER here!" lol. He nonchalantly made his way around the table, and I held out the paper down near my thigh. He slid in behind me like he was looking at something, started to slip the paper from my fingers, and I stroked and squeezed his hand a little and he carressed my back a bit. He walked away grinning like a Cheshire cat (and of course, blushing).

After that, we still kept making eyes at each other. Dad decided on one more round around the place so we ended up passing his table again. This time, I looked at him, smiled, and mouthed "You gonna call me?" and he nodded, grinned and said "Yes". I mouthed back "Okay" and smiled. Then mom decided she needed to sit down, and my cutie started doing the "walk by slowly, grin, and try to get me to follow him" thing again. I couldn't. So I asked mom "Hey, you want a drink? I'll go get money from dad". So, I got up and made a detour at the guy's table and asked him "Did you wanna talk to me?" and he said "Yes". So we exchanged names, ages, and locations, talked a little bit, and then I asked him again "You're gonna call me, right?" and he smiled and blushed and said he would. So I said "You promise?" and he said "Yes".

We continued to make goo-goo eyes at each other until I left. It was AWESOME! And the whole covert thing was SUCH a freakin' turn-on! Now it's Tuesday and I'm worrying that he won't call (because I'm such a worrier like that). I don't know the whole "Guy Code of Ethics" when it comes to calling a woman, so I have no idea when I should expect it or IF I should expect it at all. But either way, the feeling it left me with had me floating all weekend. :wubu:

Back