• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My worst doctor visit ever

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate desire

Today was the day I have dreaded for 3 weeks. It was time for my papsmear with a new doctor.Thinking that it might by chance go pretty smooth I walked into the office head held high only to retreat feeling lower than the sole on my shoe.I knew it was taking a turn for the worst when the nurse insisted on weighing me even though I could read on the scale maximum limit 440..after 3 ERROR readings I pointed out the 440 once again and with a little annoyance in my voice said "I told you I was 492".Then it was time to see what part of the paper gown I would opt to cover as it never covers all of me, when much to my surprise I was told there was no need to undress as their tables had a weight limit of 350.She then asked me how was it that I was able to be examed before and had I recently gained weight. You should have seen the horror in her eyes as I replied "No I have lost a bunch since my last papsmear". She left me alone as she went to comfirm when my last check up was and had they in fact been able to fit me on their table and such. In the end she came back and told me that I had two options go back to Tn for the papsmear or wait until they can find a table to hold me.I think I feel a food binge coming on to lift my spirits.

Latest posts

Back