• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

N00b

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murk24

murk24 has said some nice things

Default Newbish
hi there,

i am new to the forums. well, sort of, i have frequented these forums for the better part of a decade. I just now descided to try my hand at being an active member and meeting some new people. Especially as I have noticed there is an influx of people from the Boston area, I live in a certain city across a certain river. So, yeah I figured I give it a try.

I am 21/male of various interests, been an FA since around puberty and slowly began to accept it more and more up to this time. I am also a big person, but I am looking to lose serious weight and have taken major steps in that direction already. I have trouble reconciling my desire to be thin,fit and active with my love for large and very large women.

I am not really looking to meet anyone in particular but perhaps some folks I could meet up with for a beer now and again. I also don't mind speaking with people from the wherever but I mostly am interesting in finding some like minded friends here Metro Boston, btw it would be too soon if i ever heard the term "Beantown" used again.

live long and prosper and a salam alekum

Latest posts

Back