• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nachos

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Who loves nachos? Do you make them at home or only get them when you go out? What do you like on them?

I make them at home, since it's something I can do when I am out of fresh food and only have pantry items and cheese. I am going to make them tonight and here's what I'm going to put on them:

cheddar cheese; chili that I got at Wendy's; pepperocini peppers; some bruschetta (tomatoes, onions, etc) that a friend brought over the other day since I don't have salsa in the house; some peppadew pepper relish that he also brought; and not sure what else. That might be it.

So, if you make them, how do you do it? Do you nuke them? Broil? heat the toppings and just top room temp tortilla chips?

I usually nuke but I am thinking maybe I'll do something different tonight, since the cheesy chips end up a little soggy that way. I think I'll heat up the chili in the microwave, then put a layer of chips on some foil, add the warm chili, the peppers, etc., and top with the grated cheddar and broil it in the toaster oven till the cheese melts.

Hmmm...sounds ambitious. I might just be lazy and do it my usual way. I won't know till I get into the kitchen.

Tell me what you do!

Latest posts

Back