• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Navel Orange season arrives

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy FA

Loving Lovely Large Lady
Walking into my usual morning food shop for breakfast I grabbed the yogurt and fruit parfait that is my normal breakfast delight and reached for the banana which has been its frequent partner all summer long. But.. sitting there between me and the bananas was a huge bowl of some serious navel oranges.

For me the culinary highlight of the year is not when the Tomatos are ripe, or the Strawberries come in season, or the first corn or watermelons appear in the supermarkets or farm stands.. it is when that most perfect of foods, the navel orange appears. The saddest, when the last of the crop is around and so woebegone and dried out as to call an end to orange eating for the year.

Today's specimen was a large, round, very orange(who cares if that color is chemically induced or not) specimen with a thicker than perfect outer skin and white under skin. But, when these were peeled away(I guess my nails will have the characteristic white under them again) and the first segment separated away from the rest... ambrosia.. thy name is navel orange....

Latest posts

Back