• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need Advice Please

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burning_sky

I'm at a sticky spot in my realtionship. Threads like this have popped up before, but maybe the girlies will share their experiences. Anyway, here goes:

I met my boyfriend over 2 years ago at work. He didn't catch my eye at first, but eventually I completely fell for his personality. He's funny, warm, caring and very good to me.

When we met he was only a bit chubby, and even lost some weight initially due to work stress. But he has that powerful husky build with big shoulders and chest that is always attractive. Then he changed jobs, we moved in together and got comfy. He started putting on weight. Not a crazy amount, mind you, mayby 40 lbs at most over more than a year. Me, being a young FFA, it was like fireworks went off. I think you know what I mean, so I'll spare you the details.

But now I guess he's reached a size he is not comfortable with and want to lose weight. He says he's fat and "disgusting" to which I gasp with outrage and tell him he's gorgeous and the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I've tried to hint before about my preferences, but he either doesn't understand or doesn't care.

So what the heck do I do now? It's kinda late in the game to say "oh, by the way, I love fat guys and if you lose weight it will really diminish the sexual quality of our relationship to me" . If a guy said that to me I'd be outraged. But it's the truth. I'm young and damn horny, and not really looking to settle. An dnow I sound like a bitch. Should I be honest? Should I just sit back and hope he won't succeed? That seems even worse somehow.

So, fellow FFAs, I'm sure many have been through this before. What did you do? What happened? Advice? I am so confused right now.

Latest posts

Back