• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need Phone help Quickly!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoddessNoir

Milkmaid
I know there are so many smart folk on here so, I desperately need your help.

In a nutshell, someone has accused me of calling their cell phone and either hanging up or leaving meaningless messages. I did not do this. The person sent me a sound file with voice messages I supposedly left, one after another, like calling at 1:15, 1:17, 1: 18, etc. The number that is left on the phone IS my cell phone number but I swear to any and everything that I did not call this person.

I went into my cell phone account to look at activitiy and this persons number is no where on my account as on outgoing or incoming number. Is there a way that someone could call this persons phone and make it seem as though the number is originating from me? This is a very serious situation and I need help. Thanks so much in advance.

Latest posts

Back