• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nerd meets BBW (~BBW, Sexual fantasy, Adventure)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darknerd

~BBW, Sexual fantasy, Adventure - a timid nerd gets taken for a real ride

(Author's Note: If you are not 18 years of age, you need to stop reading now. Seriously go do whatever it is you minors do.

Hi there, I am a nerdy FA, and I decided to write a story about a curvy redheaded Amazon. I hope you enjoy the story.)

Nerd meet BBW
by Darknerd

"Finally, it is done." I look at my computer terminal in my cubicle, and I note that all of the records have finally been processed. It's 10:00pm. I would rather be at home watching TV. Sadly however it is quarterly statement time at the office, and the records didn't balance.

I leave the office and walk to the parking lot down the street. As I approach the parking lot I gaze upon my 2004 Aveo and notice I have a problem. There is a definite lack of air in the tires. I pull out my cell phone and call CAA.

"Thank Kate for calling CAA," the operator answers,"how may I assist you."

"Yes, I am stuck in parking lot by Freidman and Macdonnell, and I need a tow."

"We currently have at 90 minute back up," can we get her membership number."

"Sorry, forget it," I respond in exasperated fashion.

Then I decide to give Kate a call. We have been on four dates. At first I get her voicemail.

"Hey it's me. I am kind of stuck downtown, and I have a flat tire. I was wondering if I can get a ride home. Just in case you didn't know you are the most amazing person I know. Bye!" I hang up, and then think to myself, crap that must of sounded weird. It might be the truth, but it probably sounds weird.

Dating has never made a lot of sense to me. It is the tightrope act of trying to sound interested, but not too interested at the same time. Trigonometry mixed with java coding is easier by comparison. (Mind you neither trigonometry nor java are that difficult.

We first met at a mutual friends house. Ashley was in my college program that I recently graduated from. I had a reputation for being a walking textbook during the program. I ended up being the un-offical tutor to at least 10 people.

Ashley knew I was a nerd who well ... didn't drink, or engage in things normal people would consider fun. She saw this as a challenge. So she decided to introduced me to ... what every college student gets acquianted with, alcohol.

She invited me to a kegger. I arrived at her party, and had a drink thrust into my hands. Beer. Which took me 40 minutes to drink. (Nasty tasting Canadian beer. Followed by rum and coke.)

Then I saw Kate for the first time. I walked onto the porch. She was sitting on the top step. I looked at her wavy shoulder length red hair, her emerald green eyes, bordered with red eyebrows, and her face that still had a few freckles.

I said hello, and she responded, "hey, are you outside for some fresh air?"

"I am just outside for some quiet." I replied. "I just need to decompress."

"I recognize you," she remarked.

"Really!" I reply. I think to myself, I wish I could say the same.

"I just don't know where from," Kate responded.

It may have been because I was a real lightweight when it came to alcohol, But for once, I took a risk of being rejected and said, "I think I would have remembered her beautiful face anywhere. You are well... hot."

She giggled and reply, "how much have you been drinking."

"Well, lets see ... hmmm... two drinks. But it is my first time drinking, so I guess that makes it like four. But seriously, you are amazing. I can stare into her eyes forever."

"You have never drank before?" she replied with suspicion.

"I don't get out much." I reply. "School, and the boards I sit on."

"That is where I remeber you from! Ashley's facebook. "You're like some form of genius."

"Well I help Ashley and others out with studying, but ... I wouldn't consider myself a genius ", I counter.

"Sure! So what do you do for fun." Kate asked.

"Soduku, asp.net programming, reading ... oh, shit I am proving your point," I reply.

She laughed, and then brushed my leg with her hand.

"You really find me beautiful?" she asked.

"Well, running the risk of rejection, I find you unbelievably beautiful. You are the type of person the greeks would write myths about.", I respond sheepishly. "I would ask for a phone number, but I bet a person like you already is in a relationship."

"Nope I am not in a relationship. Most guys just can't handle me," she replied.

"Huh" I respond.

"I have a tendency to speak my mind, and do what I want. I have curves. And guys are intimidated by 5'11 girls who are stronger than them" she replied.

"This is a problem, how?" I ask.

"You are so cute," Kate responded.

"So what do you do for a living?" I ask.

"I am a child and Youth worker," Kate replied.

"Like daycare?". I ask puzzled.

"Well daycare for 17 year old boys who don't behave themselves, steal cars, and assault people," she respond. "And, they don't get to leave at the end of the day!"

My eyes open wide.

"Usually because of my size I end up pinning them down when they misbehave," Kate remarked. "Intimidated yet?"

"Maybe. But, you are still freaking hot. And, I would like to get to know you," I answer. They say alcohol is liquid courage. Now I know why.

Kate give me a smirk.

"So, hypothetically, if I were to ask someone like you for her phone number..." I inquire.

"226-555-4125" Kate responded.

I grab my cell phone, and enter it in. The number becomes more valuable to me than the shroud of turin.

---------------------------

I am brought back to reality by my cell phone ringing.

"Hey," I respond.

"Hi, I understand you are stuck." Kate responds.

"Well, one tire appears to be flat, and I tried calling CAA," I respond. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't be bothering you with this."

"Don't appologize! I'd love to help. There is just one thing," Kate says.

"What is that!" I respond.

"Well ... You trust me right?" Kate asked.

"More than anyone else!" I reply.

"Perfect ... You may be a little surprised when you see me. I will be at her office in 20 minutes. Bye!" she responded.

"Bye sweetie," I reply.

I wonder what Kate meant by a surprise. I start walking back to my office.

I remember our last date when I first kissed Kate. It was the first time I kissed anyone on the lips. I did at least ten hours of research and reading. I was nervous and ended up just lightly pecking Kate on the lips. Kate smiled, hugged me with a warm embrace and started giving me several small kisses on the lips. Kate then gently placed her lips on mine.

I don't know how to describe the sensation, her lips are soft, and I can taste her cherry lip gloss from her lips. I gently move my tongue to meet hers. Our tongues meet and I can feel my heart start to race.

I moved my right hand up from the small of her back. I slowly moved my hand up her back, and all the way up to the back of her head. I start playing with her hair. This is made difficult by the blue scrunchie in her hair, so I gently pulled it off. I slowly move my fingers through her hair from the top of her hair to the ends. She then started to gently pull away. We end our kiss. All good things must come to an end.

---

I hear a deep roar in the distance. it gets deeper. I then see the headlights of a motorcycle. As it gets closer, I can see from the light if a streetlight, that the rider is wearing pink leathers. The motorcycle stops in front of my office, and the rider turns off the engine. I can can see the rider unsnap the strap on the helmet, and pull off the helmet.

Kate shook her head to side, and her hair flowed down from the helmet to her shoulder. Kate put her helmet down on the gas tank, and move her fingers through her hair to remove any knots.

She had my full undivided attention.

"Holy shit," I whisper. When she said she had a surprise, she was not kidding.

"Hey, are you suprised?" Kate asked.

"Surprised and incredibly turned on," I respond.

Kate laughed.

"So how are you taking me home?" I ask.

"You get to ride with me. There is a spare helmet on the left side of the seat.", Kate responded. "Come on I don't bite."

I put on the spare helmet, and Kate put on hers.

I put my left leg over the bike, and sat down. The thought that I have never been on a bike before dawns on me.

"Is there a hand hold I should hold on to?" I ask.

Kate reached back with her hands, and pulled my hands forward. She put my hands around her waist.

"Ready?" she said.

"Oh wow! I mean yes," I replied.

Kate started the bike, and lowered the visor on her helmet. She reved the engine a few times. Then we blasted off down the road. I am amazed by the power of the bike. I am holding on, but still nearly fall off. I snuggle in closer. The throb of the engine is vibrating through the seat, and is giving me an erection. Or it could be that I am so very close to an incredibly hot women that I love that is causing the erection.

Kate seemed to be enjoying this, and she wiggled her ass.

We come to a stop at the first intersection.

"How are you doing back there?", Kate yelled back.

"This is the most fun I have ever had!" I reply.

"Really?", Kate questioned.

"I am on the back of a fast bike being driven by a total Amazon, Who I have my body wrapped around. I am totally exhilarated." I yell to be heard over the roar of the engine.

"We have not even hit the freeway! That will be fun." she yelled back.

"Freeway! I thought we were going back to my house?" I question.

"Surprise we are going to my house!", Kate shouted back.

The light turns green, and she gunned the engine.

I lose my grip a bit, and I have to regain it. In the process my hands end up on her G sized breasts.

Surprisingly to me this doesn't seem to bug Kate at all. I hold on to them. I also squeeze Kate between my thighs.

It is a weird feeling. I have utterly no control over the situation. We are speeding down the road at 50 mph, and yet I have never felt safer.

We reach the freeway on ramp, and I notice the bike starting to lean. As we get to the main part of the highway, I find out just how fast this 1500cc bike can go. We rocket down the highway. The speedometer indicates 70, and then 80, 90, and finally 100 mph.

"Oh FUCK!" I gasp.

I just hold on to Kate, and close my eyes. I focus on taking deep breaths.

Ten minutes later we reach Ingersoll, in what felt like a land speed record attempt.

Kate pulled off the highway, and we stopped at an intersection.

"Still with me?" Kate asked.

My response is incoherent, as are my thoughts. "Ahwellit..Ahh,it."

Kate laughed. "We will be at my house soon," Kate informed me.

We travel at more reasonable speeds to her house. We pull into her garage.

Kate turned the motorcycle off, and took her helmet off. Once again I am treated to the wonderful image of when Kate takes her helmet off and her red hair floats out.

"You can get off now honey." Kate reminds me.

"Okay." I get off, but I am weak in the knees.

Kate gets off and looks at me. Her eyes look down.

"Well someone is excited." Kate says with a smile. She stares at a bulge in my pants. The product of having my body pressed up against her sexy body for twenty minutes, and the thrill of the trip.

"Sorry!" I apologize.

"Don't be sorry! My clandestine plan worked well," Kate remarks.

"I don't follow you." I remark.

"I waited for you to put the moves on me for some time. You dear are timid, but very cute! I had to take matters into my own hands. I just move faster in relationships than you do. I figured a ride with me would put you in the state I wanted." Kate remarks. A devilish grin comes across her face.

"What plans?" I ask. By now I wouldn't care what those plans are. Any plan would have me turned on.

Kate closes the garage door, and opens the fridge in her garage. "Lets have a drink first," she stated. She grabbed a bottle of wine from the refrigerator.

I stand there with a blank expression. She notices my blank expression, takes my hand, and leads me into her house. We passed through the kitchen where she picked up two glasses. Then Kate lead me to the love seat in her living room. I sat down, and she put the wine and glasses on the coffee table, and poured two glasses of wine.

"How am I going home if both of us have had a drink?" I ask.

"You're spending the night here," Kate state matter of factly.

"You have a guest room?" I ask.

Kate laughed. "No honey, you are sleeping in my bed," Kate answered.

It dawns on me that I have never slept with another women in my life, I have no clue what to do. "Ummm, there is something you should know. I have never ... uhhh ...", I attempt to say.

Just then, she leaned over and kissed me.

"I know! Relax." Kate said, "now drink!"

Kate passed me the wine, and then take off her gear in front of me. I gazed as Kate unzipped her jacket, and her leather pants. She looked so amazing in leather pants. I think it should be a crime for her to wear any other pants. I notice that she was wearing a thin white tee.

Kate sat down next to me, and proceeded to lay her legs and feet across me.

"Would you mind giving me a foot rub," she asked. Impishly Kate rubbed her toes against my crotch.

Holy shit! I am not sure if I can hold out much longer.

I caress her left ankle with my left hand, rub the bottom of her heel with my right thumb. I work my way up her feet applying pressure along the way. I rub the inside of her right foot just behind her big toe, when I hear a moan. I look over and see that her eyes are closed.

I keep kneading her toes with my hands. Suddenly I feel brave and decide to do something unexpected. I open my mouth, and start to suck on her big toe.

I hear a slight gasp from Kate. I stop sucking, and I use my hands and start feeling up her legs. I stop off at her knees, and start caressing her knee, and just behind her knees.

"MMMM" Kate moaned.

I keep feeling my way up, through her thighs and up to her ass. The same sexy ass that my member was throbbing against during our trip.

"Come over here and kiss me." Kate requested. I lay down across her body. I put my left arm behind her neck, and start giving Kate a series of slow pecks on the lips, gradually becoming longer.

We start opening our mouths slightly. I then, emboldened by the activities so far, experiment with a french kiss. The sensation is electric for me. For a moment we both open our eyes and stare at each other.

My right hand moves over from her ass slowly to her right breast.

Suddenly I feel Kate roll both of us over. Now Kate is on top. I let out a deep breath. Kate got up, and then told me to come. I followed Kate to her bathroom.

Her bathroom had a large shower. Kate started to strip off her her pants, her tee shirt, underwear and bra. Kate walked into her shower. The whole time I was staring at her ass. Kate looked over at me, and gave me an expression that indicated I should strip as well.

I don't need a second invitation. I quickly strip down, and join Kate in her steaming hot shower.

Kate started by getting wet underneath the shower head, and then she handed me a loofa with soap on it. Kate then turned around so I was facing her back.

I start by washing her back, and move down to her bottom. In the process of cleaning her bottom, I can't help but get right behind Kate for a moment to grind myself against her. I then keep moving down and wash her tights. Being in the mood, I also take the opportunity to rub Kate right behind her knees.

"Mmmm, love you baby!" Kate says..

I keep moving down to her feet. I then move around to her front, and wash the front of her legs, and move up to her tummy. I then started washing her tummy, and then breasts. I noticed that her nipples are fully erect.

I take the opportunity to gently squeeze her right breast in my hand, and rub the nipple with my thumb.

"My turn!" Kate growled seductively.

Kate started to wash my back. In the process she moved in so I can feel her erect nipples against my back. I gasp slightly. Kate then moved down to my ass. While cleaning it, Kate gave it a spank.I realize that a little pain can bring pleasure.

She moved down to my legs and feet, and then came back up. Kate then washed my stomach. She turned off the shower, and exited the shower. Kate grabbed a towel, and tossed another over to me. We dry off, and head to her bedroom.

Kate sat on the edge of her bed, and said, "would you mind rubbing my shoulders?"

I climb on her bed behind Kate, and snuggle closely. As instructed, I start to rub her shoulders. I knead my fingers into her shoulders and Kate moaned. As I am rubbing her shoulders, I think of how I never want this moment to end. I start moving my hand down to the small of her back.

"Baby this evening has been, the best night of my life," I whisper.

Kate smiled, stood up, and turned the light off.

"Move back babe," Kate directed.

I move back a bit on the bed.

Kate climbed on the bed and pushed me over, so I was laying down. Kate then straddled my stomach, and Kate removed her shirt and bra.

"Should I be doing anything?” I ask

Kate placed her finger across my lips, letting me know I don't need to say anything. Then Kate leaned over me, and my head was between her breast. I notice that her nipples were still fully erect. Kate slowly shifted her weight backwards so she was on my pelvis.

Our faces meet, and Kate once again kisses me. I am in a state of complete ecstasy. I stare into her beautiful eyes, and I am in complete wonder.

I am in awe of Kate. Kate is self assured, and confident. She knows what she want, and seems unafraid to go after what she want. She is my polar opposite. While others may worry about what others around them may think of them, Kate seem to say "fuck it, I am doing things my way." This gives me an unbelievable sense of security, since I trust Kate more than anyone.

Kate has my hands restrained underneath her legs. She rubs her clitoris, and is starting to get wetter. By now the pre-cum starts to wet the tip of my penis. Kate touches the tip of my penis with her forefinger, and has a dab of precum on her finger. Kate mix her juices with mine.

"Are you ready babe?" Kate asks.

"I have never been more ready for anything in my life." I answer.

With her right hand, Kate opens up her vaginal lips wide, and with her left hand she holds my penis.Ever so slowly Kate lowers herself, and my penis slowly penetrates into her vagina. I slowly exhale. The sensation isn't what I was expecting, it is so much better. While Kate lowers herself her vaginal walls, while very firm, envelop my shaft which is engorged. I feel the tightness of her pussy. When she fully envelopes me she moves her hips in circles.

She smiles at me, and put her hands on my shoulders and leans over me.

"I am going to make you mine. By the time I am done with you, anytime you have sex, you will be thinking of me!" Kate whisper in a sultry voice.

"The way things are going, I may never want to leave your bedroom," I counter, "although anytime you feel like taking me at 90 miles an hour on your bike, I am in."

Kate moaned seductively.

"Just one thing babe... may I please have my arms back?" I ask.

"Nope, I am in total control here." Kate replies. Kate then leans over and kisses me on the lips.

I smile back. I don't know why, but being helpless underneath Kate feels amazing. I have been known to get anxious in situations where I have no control, but being loved by Kate makes me feel so safe.

Kate blows me a kiss, and starts leaning backwards.. Then Kate started to thrusting back and forth. I enjoying the view looking at her breast bounce up and and down with each thrust. The image of a alluring woman who I am in madly in love, naked, visible only because of the pale moon light of a crescent moon illuminating the moon is an image I will cherish till my grave.

My breathing gives away that I am about to erupt. She however is not ready for me to do so, so she momentarily pause with me inside her.

"I never imagined it could be this amazing." I whisper.

"I'll confess something, You are the first man I have had in six months. If it wasn't for the ability to put 1500 ccs between my legs, I don't know what I would do" Kate remarks.

Kate smiled, and gave her hair a slight tossle. Then Kate started playing with her large and quite beautiful G sized breasts.

If this is what it is like to be between her legs, I feel jealous of the motorcycle.

Kate resumed thrusting, I suspect she was not far away from cumming. I feel Kate continue to get tighter, and from what I can see her face is starting to get flush. With great effort I manage to get my left hand free from underneath her leg. I move my hand to start playing with her feet. I start kneading the bottom of her foot right behind her big toe, and her arches. I see that Kate is flushed, and ready to cum.

Suddenly Kate leaned over to kiss me, and she wrapped her arms behind my neck. Kate kissed me, and gently bit my lower lip.

I can sense that Kate is getting tired. I can sense that it is my turn to be the aggressor. I roll us over so I am on the top, and I start thrusting.

I take her hands in my hands hold them down. I continue to thrust into Kate hard and deep. I let go of her hands and take a hold of her left leg. I take hold of her foot, and then lick the sole, and start sucking on her toe. The sensation has Kate letting out a long shallow breath.

Then an inspiration comes to me. I stop sucking on her toes. I start licking her feet, up her ankle, up her leg. I lick the inside of her thighs until I approach her womanhood. I think to myself, here is something her motorcycle can't do. I start to lick her clitoris. With each lick I apply more and more pressure. Then I decide to start sucking on it.

Kate started to squeeze my body between her legs. It turns me on knowing I am about to make Kate cum.

I then hear a gasp. Then a scream.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kate screams.

I then feel her hot juices on my face. I decide that now that I have made Kate come, it is time for me to enjoy a ride of my own. I climb on top of Kate, and wrap my arms behind her shoulders. I start to thrust back and forth with all of my might.

"Kiss me baby!" Kate instruct.

I lean over and start to kiss Kate. The combined stimulation of the kissing, and the feeling of her juices on my shaft put me over the top. I momentarily pass out from the excitement, and collapse into Kate. I wake up two seconds later, and slowly breathe.

"I am sorry honey, you probably want me to get off of you.." I whisper.

"No I kind of like having you right here, and inside me." Kate say.

At the moment my penis is still erect inside her , and is extremely sensitive. I am in no hurry to exit.

"So how was her first time honey?" Kate asked.

"I don't think I will ever be able to make love without thinking of you babe," I remark back.

A few minutes later I feel able to remove myself, and I lay down next to Kate in her bed.

"Can you turn around babe and lay down facing the wall?" Kate asks.

I turn around as asked, She moved in closer to the point where we are spooning, and I can feel her breast in my back. Then Kate wrapped her arms around me.

"You are mine, and I am never letting you go!" Kate said.

We fall asleep together, and I will forever be hers.

Back