• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Never experienced someone being physically attracted to me.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akahige

Having just discovered this site and all the awesome glory that exists within, I wanted to share some personal thoughts with people of like mind. let me give you some background about my life first.

I am getting a divorce, my wife cheated on me. we met in Aug 06, got married in Nov of 07, she cheated in Mar of 09, I found out in Feb of 10. I did everything for her she was my life, making her life better made my life better. As I looked back over everything I realized she was quite selfish. Since I have joined this site and read through posts and seen comments by FFA's I have come to realize something, That she was never attracted to me. Its a sobering thought for sure. I was always a provider and she wanted that despite the fact she wasn't attracted to me, and that's why she was with me.

Now I know I do not fit into the worlds view of attractive, I've always been big, though I wear it well, I came to love and embrace myself in my early 20's (29 now), I've fluctuated between 300-and 360 and I am 6"3' (6" if my back is sore), I can probably say I ain't big enough for some of you ladies likings, and that's OK of course. You can't really help what you are attracted to, I am most attracted to petite girls, skinny or big, and my wife was far from petite but I was still attracted to her and I expressed it.

But this is my revelation; "my wife was not attracted to me". while she never made me feel undesirable, I always felt neutral attraction from her. She would comment from time to time about a guy she though was hot, and he was nothing like me. I never received comments of looking hot, or sexual nature, or even that "I want to jump you now" kinda behavior, directed towards me. When I see you ladies comment about how you think a big guy with a big belly is hot or sexy on here it puts a smile on my face like I was the one being complimented.

Whats more is that I don't think I have ever been with anyone that was physically attracted to me. After coming here and seeing the lust for big men, I realize I will never be able to be in a relationship again that the woman is not physically attracted to me. As if it wasn't already difficult enough finding someone that would get to know the big guy and consider dating him, now I know what it looks like to see a woman physically attracted to a big guy and I want nothing less than that.

(good place for a "Fuck my life")

Latest posts

Back