• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Guy by Green Eyed Fairy - (~BBW, Romance, Erotic Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~BBW, Romance, erotic sex - A fleshy BBW gets by her own pain to enjoy the ectasy of a torrid relationship

New Guy
by Green Eyed Fairy

My friend Stacy....she is always thinking of me. We have been friends since the second grade. I had been "suddenly single" for about a year. Stacy knew of the abuses I had endured in my past relationship and wanted to help me "move on" from it all. I suppose she thought that a new guy might help me to do so.

One Friday night, Stacy invites me over to play cards with her and some friends. There is a man there I had never seen before. His name is Tim. We were introduced across the card table...with Tim being set as my partner in spades. He is a strong player - that makes a very good partner in that game. Tim was also very relaxed, polite and over the course of the evening.....I decided I had some intangible attraction to him but I didn't allow myself to ponder too deeply over it.

Stacy told me later that she thought I might find Tim interesting. Feeling really down on myself in the man department, I wasn't sure how I felt about what seemed like a set up. I wasn't ready for that kind of hurting again...nor did I find it plausible that a guy like Tim could find me attractive.I decided later that Stacy hadn't really pushed me into anything. She was just giving time and chance a little nudge in the direction of her choice.

My Ex had told me, more than once, that another man wouldn't put up with me. That another couldn't find me attractive. My ex seemed to have always been reminding me of how lucky I was to have him.....I feel lucky to be away from him now.

Time was slowly healing me. Taking new steps, I found my confidence growing in myself as a strong, independent, capable woman. Starting to realize that I am not any of the bad things I have always been told I am, I have to wonder what is wrong with people that need to cast others down in the dirt to build themselves up.

Next go around....will be the one where I feel truly loved, wanted and appreciated.

Tim came to the card game again the next week. I was eager to partner up with him again. When we were alone for a few minutes, he made polite conversation....casually asking me what I liked to do for entertainment besides play cards. I told him about some of the books I had read, movies I had watched and a few new places I had been. He seemed very interested in what I had to say and even added some of his own experiences and likes to the conversation. Tim proved very easy to talk to....

Later on that week, my phone rang. I was really surprised to hear a man's voice on the other end of the receiver. I was even more surprised to find that it was Tim calling me. He had gotten my number from Stacy....saying he wanted to tell me about the new book he had been reading and that he thought I would enjoy it. Eventually he invited me out to dinner with him. I thought I might have been too quick/eager in my acceptance of his invitation.

I started thinking how foolish it was to accept his invite. I shouldn't have done it.

Why? I asked myself.....Because he will find out who I really am.....it's better to let him think I am a person he might be interested in than to let him get to know me....and not like me. So many others before him......pretending to like me but really just wanting to use me. What would be different about him?

The hope that still lives in the back of my mind answered...perhaps he is not like the others. Isn't that what most people need to move on? Hope for something different? Something....better? Something more?

Yeah, I decided to get over myself and let the cards fall where they will. I deserve a second chance...this seems like it might be it.

I had to wonder if Tim could like me physically. My ex...he claimed not to like my thick body but I had long suspected he was a liar.

I have bigger curves than my thinner counterparts. On the short side, big busted, thick belly and hips, generous back side. My legs are not long but they have a generous shaping to them. There is a big handful of flesh to be found on every part of my body. Auburn hair and green eyes top all of this off. Never having had a shortage of men to flirt with me.....I had just lacked the self confidence to leave my Ex sooner than I did.

The first date went very well...Tim was the perfect gentleman. He made me feel like a lady and more importantly...he made me feel like a normal person again. Before the evening was over, he asked to see me again. I agreed just as quickly to the second date as I had the first....

Second date was a boat ride around a beautiful lake. We then enjoyed the lovely, warm spring day with a walk around that same lake. Stopping to look at some of the growing flora, Tim took my hand in his. I smiled up at him and it was then that his lips met mine. It was a very nice kiss. Slow, easy.....and the promise of something more to come. No urgency...no pushing...not expecting more than I was ready to give.

Tim was at the card game again that next Friday night. Stacy was thrilled to hear we had gone out together. My car was in the shop so Tim had picked me up. On the way home, I decided to sit close to him. He owned a big Chevrolet with long seats. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he drove. We decided to see what the lake looked like at night.

Lounging comfortably in each other's arms, listening to the ducks settle in for the night, it felt like the ending to a perfect evening. Tim then turned his face towards mine and I enjoyed the ways our lips felt together just like I had the first time.

Then he kissed me again...but this time I felt his lips part and his tongue parted mine. Not sure how to react mentally, I felt my body respond physically to his deeper kiss. I let him kiss me for a moment more before pulling away softly.

I needed time to think about this....why was this happening?

Then my mind answered itself again....because it felt good.

I looked back up at Tim and put my lips against his again. Our kisses deepened of their own accord. Tim moved his body to face mine while I let him pull me closer to him. I knew that Tim must be able to feel the fleshiness of my body pulled so tightly up against him. My generous, round bosom flattened against his muscular chest.....accenting how much heavier my breathing had grown in a very short time. My mind slightly panicked...telling me to set a stopping point...while my treacherous body pushed closer into him. I took his hand and put it on my fluffy, soft stomach.

He responded....and I felt myself smiling mentally while still matching all of his arduous kisses. His hand started squeezing, stroking, feeling it's way around in the pillowy abundance.

Yes.....he likes all of this good stuff, I realized.

He tightened his grip around my shoulder, moving me back against the seat....trying to get in a position above me. Realizing how quickly this was all happening, I asked myself if I wanted to stop him........with my mind and body answering no in unison this time.

Just then......he pulled back.

Oh gawd.....that brought confusion. I went still....hearing the crickets outside in the otherwise still, warm spring night. Unsure of what just happened, I pulled myself all the way over to the passenger door side of the car. I was embarrassed, rejected and ashamed. How could I have let myself go like that? I knew better than this......

My head hanging......I could still feel the stir between my legs. Damn....I wanted him.....but only if he wanted me. That didn't seem to be the case right now......and I felt like crying. How was I going to endure a car ride home with him? I didn't live far....and the walk would clear my head....and cool my desires.

I opened the car door.....and Tim immediately leaned over to grab my arm.

"Don't leave" he said. I couldn't look at him....couldn't let him see what he had just done to me.

" I don't mind walking home on a beautiful night....let's not spoil our friendship" was my response.

He let go of me then.

"I'm sorry" Tim said. "I knew I was going too far with you. Please accept my apologies for letting my desire for you overtake my good sense. You are a lady....one worth waiting for. I shouldn't have pushed myself on you like that".

What was he talking about?? He pushed himself on me? Not at all.......
He needed to know how I was feeling....so I decided to show him.

I closed the car door and moved myself back over close to him. He looked at me sideways as I let my hand glide over his strong arm, making it's way to his chest. My hand then unbuttoned his shirt.....feeling the masculine shape of his chest, loving the feel of his chest hairs under my fingertips. I found a nipple and swirled my index finger around it to tease him as I pushed my huge breasts up against the side of him. He didn't move at first....but suddenly turned and wrapped me in his big, muscular arms again.....putting his warm tongue back into my eager mouth.

I pushed the flaps of his shirt aside as I left a trail of kisses down his collar bone, nipples, stomach, belly button and let my tongue make a wet, long trail above the waist line of his pants. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head.....and heard his sharp inhalation of breath as I unleashed my massive breasts from their confinement. He took a handful with plenty to spare in each palm, gently squeezing, using his thumbtips to stimulate my peeks to a response in his skilled hands. I moaned softly....loving how my ample flesh overflowed from his big hands....wanting to pleasure this man that was giving me pleasure.

I leaned over and ran my thumb under his waistband....ending up at the button. I undid it slowly as I put my tongue back into Tim's mouth. Loving how the unzipping sound of his pants signaled something glorious to come, my hand eagerly found it's way inside of his jeans.

Mmmmmmmm.....he had his response ready and waiting for me. I glided my palm up and down the length of his impressive shaft. Gentle strokes causing my panged anticipation to grow. Gawd....I bet he tasted heavenly. Only one way to find out.....

I freed his manhood dexterously and leaned down to greet it with my lips.

"Oh god..." was the only sound he could make while he leaned back in the seat, pushing his lap upward to meet my hungry lips.

My tongue swirled an anticipatory greeting around his head, welcoming it to the warmth of my mouth. It felt so good...filling up my orifice deeply. Inch my inch....moving down slowly with each new stroke. How I loved doing this for a man....especially when he was obviously enjoying it as much as Tim seemed to be.

Tim let his hand glide down my back, hesitating at the thick swell of flesh hanging out of the top of my jeans. He took a handful and squeezed it before letting his fingers slide down the back of my pants... finding my ass cheeks in all of their firm, hard, rounded glory protuding out from the back of me.

I found myself making a glistening, wet, slippery trail...assaulting Tim's manhood with my tongue and adept mouth. Mmmmmm escaped my lips even with my mouth full of his manly goodness. I grew hungrier with each dip. I relaxed my muscles and breathing before I wantonly took all of him down my throat. I held myself down at the base for a few moments before having to ascend for air. Quickly, I made another wet, eager descent...filling my mouth and throat just as I had done seconds before. Tim grabbed a handful of my hair while pushing himself upward to meet my masterful downward stroke.

We continued this eager rhythm for a while longer before Tim zealously pulled me up to meet my lips with his own again. I unbuttoned my pants and slipped out of them quickly. Tim moved over to the middle of the big seat so the steering wheel could not impede us. I straddled him while parting my lips for his oral invasion again. His hand found it's way between us, easing it's way down my gelatinous, heavy tummy before finding my soft mound that encased my womanhood. How wet is was....it had soaked my panties and upper thighs with it's thick juice.

Tim raised his fingertips to his lips and tasted my abundant goodness. I smiled as he reached down again but this time bringing his finger tip to my own lips for my own tasting pleasure. I swirled my tongue over his finger....bringing back instant memories of the pleasure we had just shared a few moments earlier. We kissed again...with my scent and taste lingering on both of our lips.

His hand sought to find the tingling wet spot again......finding it's mark quickly. He swirled his fingertip around my soft, swollen nub, causing me to shudder with joyful contemplation. His skilled, long strokes up and down my slick entry way made me moan...letting him know I wanted more of him in me.

Being the gentleman that he was, he did not make me wait any longer and slipped his swollen rod into me. I felt my breathing stop as I pushed my wet passage down onto him further. I sat like that on him for a few moments, both of us loving the union of our sexes.

His hands then sought the cushiony handles of my thick hips, using them to move my pelvis up and down in slow motions at first. He instinctly knew when to speed up the rhythm of our love making. I had never known it could be this way with a man before.....and I liked it.

My big breasts and belly swayed and heaved up into his face as we matched each other's strokes. He took each one of my nipples into his mouth to gratify my huge, swollen peeks again. Tim gently slapped each of the fleshy, heavy orbs that made up my arse....gently soothing each one with tender squeezing and stroking but then quickly gripping yet another handful of my ample, overflowing womanly abundance.

I picked up the speed as I felt my pleasure starting to climax. My lover sensed my need and drove himself into me deeper with each strong upward thrust. This drove me crazy and I dug my fingertips into his thick shoulder muscles as I burst with intense pleasure all over his still engorged manhood. Tim gripped my flesh tightly as he then matched my explosion with an even bigger one of his own inside of me.

I lay sated on his well-made shoulder as I tried to still my panting breaths. He still had me in a vice grip hold as he tried to slow his own heartbeat. I wondered when we would get to come to the lake again.......

Latest posts

Back