• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

new to the board... and the concept.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolethefantastic

Hey guys!!!

I am new to the board (a little wet-behind the ears) and reading some of the posts on here have really opened my eyes. I have always been chubbier than the average kid and nothing has changed... I turned 20 the other day feeling somewhat melancholy because I've always wanted to look thinner.... and yet by 20 I have just put on more weight. Anyway, it's really wonderful to see so many people out there being HAPPY about who they are... enjoying life... I have wasted too much time being unhappy and dieting and all that jazz . It's funny you know, society perpetuates this ridiculous image of what people should look like... and it really and truly blinds you... it has blinded me for so long. Not many people will tell you that it's okay to be on the larger size (especially these days with all the stuff about obesity in the media) and that there are people who actually PREFER larger people... you know? I think it's a conspiracy haha... "they" try to indoctrinate you into feeling different, isolated... rejected and whatever else and by not telling you that there are people out there who think it's okay.... you feel all alone... which motivates you to want to lose the weight... just to be accepted when in fact....

Sorry... I am going on, but... my point is, I am SO glad that you guys exist, and that i have found this...

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Nicole xx

View attachment nicolehair.jpg

Latest posts

Back