• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Newbie, indroducing himself and saying hi

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will15011

Heya guys and especially the lovely girls on this site. I'm Will and i just joined. I'm 22, and currently work as a semi professional wrestler for some Indy feds around the midwest, but i have a degree in baking and pastry arts.

I've always loved bbws, but my friends don't view me as the type of guy i.e.-(they believe fat loves fat and skinny loves skinny) but i'm finally ready to tell them that a 6'1, blonde, blue eyed 170 pound guy and love a bbw because they are the hottest girls in the world, especially when you can bake some awesome cakes :) I'm tired of having to hide it from them, i'm not ashamed, all I'm doing is liking the most attractive girls in the world.

So i'm throwing myself out here and i want to thank you for alwaying me to participate here. I'm looking for a girl so i'd love to here from some of the beautiful girls here. So that's me, lol.

Pease, love and german chocolate cake,

Will

Latest posts

Back