• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NorCal let's get together!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yourpersonalpenguin

I know it's been a while since I have posted here, not that I posted a ton before. My life has been busy and it happened to be a year long relationship with a man who was not an FA. I know that when I did post I was known for posting in this section the most.

With that said I have made a post on FF, and a post on LTC, and now a post here on Dims, and after that e-mail. I want a get together to happen in California. I want plus size people to hang out and make friends. I know that some of the things I struggle with are hard to talk about with my thinner friends. I also know that no matter the size there are some awesome people on these sites totally worth meeting.

I am trying to make it clear to everyone that FF and Dims can be a little bit more about the fetish side of fatness. I don't want anyone to feel like a fetish, but I also know that a lot of people on FF/Dims don't want to be defined by a fetish they have. I think most everyone is just looking for a place of acceptance. I think that with proper communication people into the fetish can be respectful of those not into the fetish and that those not into it can be open minded about those who are.

With that said, these things take time. I am going to aim for JULY at this point and hope to get responses on what days in JULY work best for other people. ANYONE is welcome to come. I will host it in SACRAMENTO! If the location becomes a big problem we can discuss changes, but it will mean more time.

Please post your

Name:
Age: (at least a bracket under 20, 20-30, 30-40, 50 and up. It helps with planned activities. If we have someone under 21 we can't drink and if I have mostly 50up things might be different than a bunch of 20somethings.)
Activity ideas:
FA, Feeder, Feedee, Foodee, and/or just plus sized:

This is all I can think of at the moment. Please post here and if anyone wants to help me more that lives in the Sacramento area, PM me!

Latest posts

Back