Now I'm Craving...(the craving continuation thread)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
I craving a full meal, anything. After suffering a stomach virus I want a good solid meal, not just liquids or pieces of chicken, bread, or rice.

Excellent21

I also like Pizza. :)

I make my own pescovegan pizza by hand: I keep to a diet with no milk, red meat, poultry or eggs, only fish, shellfish and plants for philosophical reasons.

Anyways, I use whole grain rye flour sourdough for the pizza dough. Next, I cover it with homemade vegan arugula and basil pesto (I grow both vegetables in my garden while I gather pine nuts from a nature park in my area). Then I use kalamata olives, which I absolutely LOVE, anchovies, lemon pickles and heirloom tomato slices. Finally, I use coat the pizza stone in sunflower oil and bake until I am satisfied with the result. It comes out very nicely and is far more delicious to me than any delivery pizza.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Pizza with black olives, mushrooms, sausage, and extra cheese.
IMO, this is the perfect pizza. As long as it has canned mushrooms. It's a quirk of mine that I only like mushrooms on pizza if they come from a jar or tin.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
A sandwich made with meatloaf we have leftover from the other night... with cheese and hot sauce on white bread. :eat2: Think I'll go make it. ;)

FatAndProud

Chinese:
12 Crab rangoon, general tsao extra spicy with nuts, mongolian beef, 2 combination egg rolls, veg fried rice, 2 chinese donuts, fortune cookie

Everything else:
2 Frisco Melts, lg fry, zesty sauce, and some beer battered onion rings.

Dude, I would eat this all at once. I do not care.